Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hghpower for BEST prices on kefei and hyges HGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricane

<b>Head VIP</b>
VIP
ok guys ive been getting alot of pms looking for a good goto place for kefei and hyges and i cant keep up.I asked my guy's permission to post here and he was more then happy to oblige(not suprising lol).

he offers hyges and kefei (hyges are obviously out of stock till mill reopens for production)

600 iu minimum for sale prices on kefei and hgyes.SALES prices are the BEST i have seen on these products..kefei is 1.20 iu + 5% discount if you use HURRICANE referal code( you can buy less iu's but you will not be given the sales price)

he offers domestic reship and international shipping

he is the main supplier of professional muscle and a few other boards. Look into him, if you want to check up before using

his contact email is [email protected]
IF you tell him HURRICANE sent you, you will get an additional 5% off all orders(tell him the code everytime you order to get discount), its alittle discount code he set up for this board

any other questions pm me or email him

20140528_151356.jpg

Here are the kefei's i got from him.Very legit and a great bargain for the price.I am about 3 weeks in and im feeling great on them!Much better then blue tops i have used that were more expensive.Not quite as good as hyges but alot cheaper ( also hgyes are impossible to get right now)

Its actually $1.20/iu only for eastern united states zip codes

Otherwise its $1.35/iu

This is based on the list he gave me when i emailed him directly

It's 1.20 for international and 1.35 for domestic reshipping no?

Certain parts of the US are only available for reship from what I know. Correct me if I am wrong. Even though it is more, it's still should be reship instead of international, which is a better option

Regardless tell him hurricane you get 5% off.

Its actually $1.20/iu only for eastern united states zip codes

Otherwise its $1.35/iu

This is based on the list he gave me when i emailed him directly

ok just asked.. its 1.20 iu international and 1.35 remail service

the catch is some parts of the us is only offered remail, i assume its due to higher seizure rates..

you should have got a remail

sucks in a way i guess but still remail is still better then international and a better option regardless

Last edited:
I only qualify for $1.35 price since im not east coast
Still good deal though around $250 month if taking 6iu every day

Thats good shit to me

I would pm you but i cant yet. Do you know price per iu when less than 600iu? I could just email him directly if you'd like.

If it's a domestic remailer, why can't they ship anywhere in the US? It's not like a pack coming from NY to CA has to go through customs in OK. Weird.

NY customs is known for being a lot easier to pass then Chicago/Ohio customs is my best guess. If youre zip code isnt east coast then your package will hit the midwest customs locations

some people on here would know the answer to that, like ceo and sd maybe lol..

i do know remailer might be a bit more but its less hassle. you dont have to deal with customs yourself.I might pick remail service as the better option regardless. either way a good choice and good price

Some zip codes are much easier to go through customs than others. They will not ship to certain ones international.

Last edited:
I know all about zip codes and customs. But if he is offering a domestic remailing service. That says to me the product is already in the US and will be remailed to the end customer. So it should not make any difference what zip code the end user is in because the pack will originate from within the USA. Thus...no customs. Right? Or is no true domestic remailing service being offered?

This actually seems to be a good source if I didn't have a domestic source already I would think about going thru power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know all about zip codes and customs. But if he is offering a domestic remailing service. That says to me the product is already in the US and will be remailed to the end customer. So it should not make any difference what zip code the end user is in because the pack will originate from within the USA. Thus...no customs. Right? Or is no true domestic remailing service being offered?

Remailing is where it is shipped to a remailer in a better zip code and then sent by them to you. It comes from the same place but goes through another channel. It takes even longer than intl.

This actually seems to be a good source if I didn't have a domestic source already I would think about going thru power

100% gtg . he is the main supplier of professonalmuscle.com and a few other boards. Meathead actally told me about him, so i know he has been using him for awhile. Jbraken has used before also

if you can beat 1.20 iu or 1.35 is for reship. then stay where you at brother

Remailing is where it is shipped to a remailer in a better zip code and then sent by them to you. It comes from the same place but goes through another channel. It takes even longer than intl.

Yeah I'm pretty familiar with remailing. I wouldn't give a rats ass if it took a week or two longer. I could plan for that as any one should be able to do.

I just can't understand why something already in the US has restrictions on where they can ship usps. I can ship something to fucking Hawaii the same price and process as I can ship something to Oregon or Texas. Once it's already in the US it shouldn't fuckin matter what US zip code it goes to. If it is already in New York, it should get to California as easy as it gets to Connecticut.

I don't know what I'm saying wrong here or how I can be anymore clear. Should I draw a map on MS paint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom