Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HomeBrew: Autoclave

nsnmatty

Banned
So I'm just wondering, I know tablet presses are generally watched and bring unwanted attention but what about autoclaves? Let's say you are brewing a lot and don't mind dropping the extra cash for the extra protection? Are these monitored or would they bring unwanted attention to yourself?

So I'm just wondering, I know tablet presses are generally watched and bring unwanted attention but what about autoclaves? Let's say you are brewing a lot and don't mind dropping the extra cash for the extra protection? Are these monitored or would they bring unwanted attention to yourself?

That's a Good Question.
I wouldn't think so, because they have a Whole Lot of Legitimate Uses, but who knows these Days............... JP

Momma always taught me to never have any definite incrimination equipment. Any kind of press is hard evidence to try to twist words around in a distribution court case ha.

Have a problem with capping?

Momma always taught me to never have any definite incrimination equipment. Any kind of press is hard evidence to try to twist words around in a distribution court case ha.

Have a problem with capping?
No that was an example of things being monitored. I'm wondering about the autoclave. I want more degrees of sterility.

No that was an example of things being monitored. I'm wondering about the autoclave. I want more degrees of sterility.
If it's Still on Amazon, you're Good.
I remember a Few Months Back when Amazon had to take Down, All the Injectable Vitamins.
The DEA, and FDA, were putting pressure on them.
That Really Pissed me off, now I have to go Crazy finding a Compounding Lab that will do Small Orders................... JP

Go to a dentist office and ask if they have any "old autoclaves" just laying around. If they ask why u want it, tell them u make body jewelry and u want to sterilize it. If it works buy some spore strips to make sure it's clean. If it doesn't work then u can get a kit to rebuild it.

Go to a dentist office and ask if they have any "old autoclaves" just laying around. If they ask why u want it, tell them u make body jewelry and u want to sterilize it. If it works buy some spore strips to make sure it's clean. If it doesn't work then u can get a kit to rebuild it.

Nice post bro.. That's cool..

Live to ride. Ride to live

There are a lot of used lab equipment dealers, they test and stand behind what they sell. All professional equipment, doctors use them all the time. There are just a few products that require doctors lic. And those pieces are the ones that are restricted. They sell huge amounts, so very safe. These are not fly by night or knock off china crap. And don't think amazon is safe, every time you order from them all of your info from past purchases are compiled into huge data bases. Which are data mined and sold. Even the items that you only look at are put in you profile for targeted advertising. J

There are a lot of used lab equipment dealers, they test and stand behind what they sell. All professional equipment, doctors use them all the time. There are just a few products that require doctors lic. And those pieces are the ones that are restricted. They sell huge amounts, so very safe. These are not fly by night or knock off china crap. And don't think amazon is safe, every time you order from them all of your info from past purchases are compiled into huge data bases. Which are data mined and sold. Even the items that you only look at are put in you profile for targeted advertising. J
Craig's List brought up a few dentist and vets along with some stores. Feel that's much more secure. Good looking out about Amazon

Thanks bro

Nsn, also remember that when buying used from sources, as you said, remember that it needs to be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. Both the dent. and vet deal with unknown biohazard pathogens. The exterior can be like a Petrie dish. Safe handling and packaging in a plastic is all ways needed. J

I was just talking to my wife about this today. Glad it came up. what kinda system would a guy be looking for preferably? A dry or a steam type?

Back
Top Bottom