Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Homebrewers lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely makes sense for evo to have a homebrew section, stickys on any viable information etc. And a place for people interested to discuss.

Hey sometimes, when you hear no 3 times it actually means yes when you try the fourth time.

KRAZIEONE

That's correct. If a guy only tried once, he'd go home to the jergens. Lol!! And no more taking about fresh pasta, meat sauce, and meatballs! Damn!!!! Lol

Dude. It was sooooo good. I almost posted a pic of it but I was worried about death threats from fellow bros. Lol

KRAZIEONE

Lol. Ugh I actually feel guilty because I'm in a total transformation contest. Not supposed to be eating that. Not that I'm not leaned out but I'm trying to get to 7% bf. Can't get there eating that shit. BTW did u sub to my contest log?

KRAZIEONE

Lol. Ugh I actually feel guilty because I'm in a total transformation contest. Not supposed to be eating that. Not that I'm not leaned out but I'm trying to get to 7% bf. Can't get there eating that shit. BTW did u sub to my contest log?

KRAZIEONE

I've not seen the log. I'll look for it, and subscribe. And lucky you. I've gotta get down to 4% or less. Hopefully 3.5. We'll see. Speaking of body fat, I've gotta hot the rack so I can get up, and deal with an angry treadmill. Wait, maybe I'm the angry one at that evil hour in the morning. Lol

Damn 3%. Thats like competition level that's impressive man. Just look for the title- my 2014 sarms1 contest log

KRAZIEONE

Liquid var 20mg/ml:
1gram var powder
10ml peg 300
40ml grain alcohol
Probably the easiest of the home brews out there. We all know the injectibles take more diligence to ensure sterility, proper dosing, and keeping the hormone from crashing out of the depo.

Forgot to add this. It's a copy and paste, but works very well for me:

Solutions requiring PEG and 190 Proof Alcohol

Step 1. Prepare a hot water bath. Boil water in microwave or on a pot. Once boiling starts remove from heat.

Step 2. Place PEG and powder in beaker.

Step 3. Place the beaker deep enough in to the water so that the hot water is level with the PEG and powder. Gently swirl or stir with a stir rod until solution is clear. Reheat water as needed.

Step 4. Allow PEG to cool some. Then add in your 190 proof alcohol. You don't have to do this drop by drop but don't just dump it in. Pour it in slowly.

Step 5. Stir or gently shake until mixed.

Test ace 50%gso 50% safflower oil 2%ba 19%bb 100mg/ml
I think someone else got it to hold w/more safflower and less bb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test ace 50%gso 50% safflower oil 2%ba 19%bb 100mg/ml
I think someone else got it to hold w/more safflower and less bb

I'm hearing some guys are making test at 250 mg/ml with zero bb. I'm afraid to do that unless someone can convince me it's safe to do, and will stay suspended in the depo.

I'm hearing some guys are making test at 250 mg/ml with zero bb. I'm afraid to do that unless someone can convince me it's safe to do, and will stay suspended in the depo.

I don't know about that maybe with eo instead of a carrier oil but that's pretty potent for ace although there's not much info out there on brewing ace

I don't know about that maybe with eo instead of a carrier oil but that's pretty potent for ace although there's not much info out there on brewing ace

What I'm hearing is some are making enanthate, and cyp this way. I, however, do not do that. I like to stick with what has worked for me with the ba and bb being added. Btw, these guys are using gso. I like the low viscosity of gso, but I also want more shelf life, so I'm looking at sesame oil (which my rx depo test contains), for my next run. Viscosity isn't my main concern as stability, and shelf life is.

I have had three semesters of chem and I just found the stepwise for test e on another site. This sounds too good to be true. The process and mixing is unbelievable easy. Anyone else have experience with mixing test e?

I have had three semesters of chem and I just found the stepwise for test e on another site. This sounds too good to be true. The process and mixing is unbelievable easy. Anyone else have experience with mixing test e?

Lol!! It is that easy. The most important part is maintaining sterile technique, and filtering and that's the actual time consuming part.

Thanks bro for confirming my suspicion. Well, damn I need to give this a go. I already have some lab gear ready just need the vial(s).

Hells yea! all the knowledge I will need to perfect my home brew from the best brothers there are haha :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Btw guys, I asked, and we'll be maintaining the current layout of the board. Not a worry, as we're efficient posting here in this thread, and I encourage other brew-related ideas to become threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom