Thanks bonacris. It won't happen again.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by raymele View Post
    Thanks bonacris. It won't happen again.
    Not to worry. What are you looking to make.

Where have you done your reading?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks bonacris.

BANNED
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Can anyone direct me toward a good powder supplier besides, Ql ,Md, Ky? I will appreciate it. thanks!
    if you search long and hard enough you will find. i'm new to the forum and already found several reputable ones.

BANNED
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    does anyone know the recipe for brewing oral Var?

BANNED
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by genetics View Post
    does anyone know the recipe for brewing oral Var?
    or would liquid var be easier to do? this would be my first time doing this

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ray but also known as raymele and raymele15 via taptalk. Why do I have 2 accounts? Because I signed in with 2 e-mail and I messed up. I am 51 years old and I live in a Tropical Island that is part of the USA. I got into the home-brew forum two see how can I learn to make my own gear because in my island everything is to expensive. I have paid for 10ml of Test E $125.00 each. I got into weightlifting because my self esteem was very down. I have been working as a teacher for more that 20 years. Its my full time job. The other day I dared to ask for powder sources and learned that I wasn't allowed to ask.I learned my lesson. I have seen so many recipes that I have already printed them all. I went thru all the pages from 1 thru 405 because Bonacris told me to search to see if I can find something.I have notice that Kraizeone56,Bobsyouruncle,Caveman72,Z28blak and Biggamestop are guys that have lots of experience and knowledge, "Even though Krazieone56 and Biggamestop have issuse somtimes". I have bought my vials from Texaslabs. Also bought other stuff like beakers, BB,BA,Gso, Whatman filters, Glass rods and Balance. I really appreciate that this Homes brew forums is around.I t is the best way to learn. Specially for new ones like me.

I might not post a lot but soon I will get to my 100s.
    Sorry for my English. I come from a tropical island....Blessings

Advanced Cyborg Brother NY REBEL's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ray but also known as raymele and raymele15 via taptalk. Why do I have 2 accounts? Because I signed in with 2 e-mail and I messed up. I am 51 years old and I live in a Tropical Island that is part of the USA. I got into the home-brew forum two see how can I learn to make my own gear because in my island everything is to expensive. I have paid for 10ml of Test E $125.00 each. I got into weightlifting because my self esteem was very down. I have been working as a teacher for more that 20 years. Its my full time job. The other day I dared to ask for powder sources and learned that I wasn't allowed to ask.I learned my lesson. I have seen so many recipes that I have already printed them all. I went thru all the pages from 1 thru 405 because Bonacris told me to search to see if I can find something.I have notice that Kraizeone56,Bobsyouruncle,Caveman72,Z28blak and Biggamestop are guys that have lots of experience and knowledge, "Even though Krazieone56 and Biggamestop have issuse somtimes". I have bought my vials from Texaslabs. Also bought other stuff like beakers, BB,BA,Gso, Whatman filters, Glass rods and Balance. I really appreciate that this Homes brew forums is around.I t is the best way to learn. Specially for new ones like me.

Welcome to the group.. Glad you're researching

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Have you read ****************? Great source of information there. Basic recipes that work and are very easy to use

Advanced Cyborg Brother NY REBEL's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bonacris View Post
    Have you read ****************? Great source of information there. Basic recipes that work and are very easy to use
    Good site for the basics.. Good job

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast