Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Homebrewers lounge part 2

I agree, but there's a lot of garbage or scam sites on Google too. That's why I asked; to see if a bro would point me in the right direction to start my research, not asking to have everything handed to me

Bass killer online. All one word. Its not a powder source but has the basic recipes

I came up with Basskiller the first time I googled homebrew steroids with pictures...or step by step.

My first brew ever was a Fina conversion and I learned from Basskillers site. I have said this before and I will say it again mad props to Basskiller.

I want to try brewing my own orals. Anyone know where I should start reading or what materials I'll need? I can't "PM" yet

What do you need to know? I mean how much info have you gotten? Are you completely at zero, or do you at least have some basic info?

I've been doing some research the last few days, so I'm not at zero but I'm certainly not ready to pull the trigger

It crazy how easy it is to make your own gear.

Scales
Beaker
Benzyl alcohol
Benzyl benzoate
Grape seed oil
5ml, 10ml, 60ml syringe
Sterile vials
Sterile .22um syringe filters
A good powder source and patience when filtering.

It really is that simple to make something like prop or test enanthate

Sup fellas! Has anyone heard from PK2 lately? And whats everyone's favorite carrier oil? Getting close to making my first batch!!

-R-

Last I heard PK2 had scammed a bunch of people and hasn't been seen in several days. I may be wrong, he might have made it right. But that's the last I've seen about him

Last I heard PK2 had scammed a bunch of people and hasn't been seen in several days. I may be wrong, he might have made it right. But that's the last I've seen about him
Guy messaged asking me if i wanted some primo and i did see him trying to unload that shit throughout the board.

Why most of the brewers use 22um filters and at other forums they recomend 45um filters?
Either one is good enough to be completely honest. From my understanding a 45 is made up of two 22 filters anyways. Personally i use the 22um filters but thats just because of preference, i know guys that run their brew first through a 45 and then through a 22 to finish.

Back
Top Bottom