bannednutrition.com
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Homebrewers lounge part 2

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    some pretty advanced topic but saved link for further reading!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    I blast and cruise and ugl stuff was so up and down with dosing... And shit cost a lot. I make a legitimate 6 figure income, but still didn't want to be wasting so much money on buying expensive usually underdosed gear. So I knew I had to brew. And I only brew for personal use, never sell.

If u blast and cruise and made the decision to be tied to that needle for life than brewing is the only way...

If ur just experimenting with Ur second cycle it's a lot to take on.

Brewing is incredibly easy/simple. But people get the idea of selling then eventually come unstuck/get busted.

And I felt like I was too selfish in the relationship I was in, if I was spending big dollars on steroids, for my personal gratification.
    Idk. But few hundred bucks and u can have enough gear to blast all year round lol... You could run 100mg Anavar for 10 weeks and not break the bank by any means... You could run a gram of test, a gram of primobolan enanthate, Anavar, tren and it's small change.

To buy enough Anavar off an ugl or primobolan and run those doses... Fukkk. Cost $$
    Financial is the reason I'm switching to homebrew.my wife lost her job and now I'm the only stable source of income in the house,and homebrew is my answer,plus it gives me more control over what goes in my body. Im having issues with sourcing,I have an idea,I just dont know who to trust.im modest with my doses also, it just all around seems like the way to go.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I dunno. I brewed my first cycle and apart from dropping the planned dosage from 250mg to 220mg per ml, everything went well - no regrets. The info on these 2 threads is amazing. Itís just a pitty itís kinda fizzled of late. I got into it because I wanted to control the carrier oil used and also reap the cost benefits.

I just finished my first primo brew at 300mg/ml in mig840. Fucking stoked although the PIP is a bit gnarly (pinned .5ml an hour after filtering). My second pin of .5ml was mixed with .4ml of test so hoping it will dilute whatever was causing the nasty PIP.

During the brew I got some BB on my arm and face (donít ask). Itís no wonder that shit causes PIP in high amounts - it burnt like fuck on my skin. Itís a good solvent though and literally took the black markings off my measuring syringe.

My only concern is the quality of my primo raws. Iíve ordered a roidtest kit just to give me some confidence in them and will pin 300mg per week for 4 weeks before getting bloods (currently cruising on 172mg test so really shouldnít need much AI).

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca74 View Post
    Financial is the reason I'm switching to homebrew.my wife lost her job and now I'm the only stable source of income in the house,and homebrew is my answer,plus it gives me more control over what goes in my body. Im having issues with sourcing,I have an idea,I just dont know who to trust.im modest with my doses also, it just all around seems like the way to go.
    Yeh man... Financially it's ridiculous how cheap it is. Dose wise. Knowing Ur shit is dosed right, ect.
    And just being in the game for a while and if it's a passion it's all apart of the hobby.
    Being able to run things like Anavar at high doses or primo if u wanted to and cost fuk all...
    Just never sell it, order less than 100g raws at a time. That's my policy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-spice View Post
    I dunno. I brewed my first cycle and apart from dropping the planned dosage from 250mg to 220mg per ml, everything went well - no regrets. The info on these 2 threads is amazing. Itís just a pitty itís kinda fizzled of late. I got into it because I wanted to control the carrier oil used and also reap the cost benefits.

I just finished my first primo brew at 300mg/ml in mig840. Fucking stoked although the PIP is a bit gnarly (pinned .5ml an hour after filtering). My second pin of .5ml was mixed with .4ml of test so hoping it will dilute whatever was causing the nasty PIP.

During the brew I got some BB on my arm and face (donít ask). Itís no wonder that shit causes PIP in high amounts - it burnt like fuck on my skin. Itís a good solvent though and literally took the black markings off my measuring syringe.

My only concern is the quality of my primo raws. Iíve ordered a roidtest kit just to give me some confidence in them and will pin 300mg per week for 4 weeks before getting bloods (currently cruising on 172mg test so really shouldnít need much AI).
    I just brewed primo same as everything else, 2%ba, 18%bb.
    Don't know what the hell that other shit u added is.
    I always use mct oil. The best oil.
    And for personal use I just get away with a 50ml syringe with a 22. Micron filter...into pre-sterilised 50ml vials. Fuk the 10ml ones.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post

I just brewed primo same as everything else, 2%ba, 18%bb.
    Don't know what the hell that other shit u added is.
    I always use mct oil. The best oil.
    And for personal use I just get away with a 50ml syringe with a 22. Micron filter...into pre-sterilised 50ml vials. Fuk the 10ml ones.
    MIG840 - Miglyol derived from MCT itís basically a super thin MCT that has pretty good solvent properties (behaves like water when you shake it). I do like MCT - I just wanted to play with higher concentrations since primo needs higher bast doses.

Did you take your primo to 300mg/ml? Not sayin that itís necessary - Iíd just be surprised that it would hold at that concentration in MCT (250 should be fine though). I certainly suspect itís whatís causing the nasty PIP (fuck sticking it my VGs again - Iím still hobbling after only 300mg.

I used presterilised 30ml vials because itís convenient and I figure the rubber stopper might be a bit worn after taking 50ml out. I did think about using 50s though and yeah 10ml is silly if youíre not gonna be selling em.

Last batch I made was about 160ml and fuck doing that through syringe filters. It went through the bottle filter slow enough but took no effort - just the odd pump on the hand vacuum. It should last me a good 2 years of primo blasting - just waiting for the roidtest kit to confirm it is what I think it is.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Anyone know if RoidTest kits will test Boldenone Cypionate raws? Test "A" is for the various Testosterone variants but the kit instructions doesn't mention Boldenone Cypionate.. ideas on how I can test my raws..

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Does anyone have experience with Kai from Formula Secrets on here? So far, I trust you guys more than just Google and YouTube for advice...

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Seems like a lot of money to pay him for info we can google/YouTube or find out here.. just my 2 cents. I also looked into Kai, but to be honest, itís the easy way out and youíd be dishing out thousands of dollars for simple INFO and HOW-TO videos bro.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That was about the conclusion a came to a well. I'm still working on finding a source though. Haven't made it all the way through the first home brew page yet though. Lots of pages!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Good luck bro! Iím sure youíll find something. Keep researching and Iím sure youíll be pointed in the right direction. Home brewing is about saving money and being safe, Kai charges thousands for simple info.

Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast