Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Homebrewers lounge part 2

Nice good move but for everyone that comes in om this one, keep in mind most of your questions are probably covered in the original as well as a wealth of information covering many other topics! Dont let part 1 die off and find its self a new home in the graveyard... would be a shame. Cheers.

Yea lets keep it about brewing, if it's not then just dont post right?

I'm interested in some guys thoughts on MCT Oil

Yea lets keep it about brewing, if it's not then just dont post right?

I'm interested in some guys thoughts on MCT Oil

Mct oil gave me a bad reaction once and so does the apricot seed oil that is in my novocrine sust. Could just be the mix. I just proceed with caution personally.

Can anyone direct me toward a good powder supplier besides, Ql ,Md, Ky? I will appreciate it. thanks!

Sorry... It wasn't my intention. Since its the homebrew section I thought that at least someone would pm me. Won't ever ask again.

Sorry... It wasn't my intention. Since its the homebrew section I thought that at least someone would pm me. Won't ever ask again.

No worries man. Its all good. Did you read the 1st thread? Some names were dropped in there

Hi, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ray but also known as raymele and raymele15 via taptalk. Why do I have 2 accounts? Because I signed in with 2 e-mail and I messed up. I am 51 years old and I live in a Tropical Island that is part of the USA. I got into the home-brew forum two see how can I learn to make my own gear because in my island everything is to expensive. I have paid for 10ml of Test E $125.00 each. I got into weightlifting because my self esteem was very down. I have been working as a teacher for more that 20 years. Its my full time job. The other day I dared to ask for powder sources and learned that I wasn't allowed to ask.I learned my lesson. I have seen so many recipes that I have already printed them all. I went thru all the pages from 1 thru 405 because Bonacris told me to search to see if I can find something.I have notice that Kraizeone56,Bobsyouruncle,Caveman72,Z28blak and Biggamestop are guys that have lots of experience and knowledge, "Even though Krazieone56 and Biggamestop have issuse somtimes". I have bought my vials from Texaslabs. Also bought other stuff like beakers, BB,BA,Gso, Whatman filters, Glass rods and Balance. I really appreciate that this Homes brew forums is around.I t is the best way to learn. Specially for new ones like me.

I might not post a lot but soon I will get to my 100s.
Sorry for my English. I come from a tropical island....Blessings

Hi, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ray but also known as raymele and raymele15 via taptalk. Why do I have 2 accounts? Because I signed in with 2 e-mail and I messed up. I am 51 years old and I live in a Tropical Island that is part of the USA. I got into the home-brew forum two see how can I learn to make my own gear because in my island everything is to expensive. I have paid for 10ml of Test E $125.00 each. I got into weightlifting because my self esteem was very down. I have been working as a teacher for more that 20 years. Its my full time job. The other day I dared to ask for powder sources and learned that I wasn't allowed to ask.I learned my lesson. I have seen so many recipes that I have already printed them all. I went thru all the pages from 1 thru 405 because Bonacris told me to search to see if I can find something.I have notice that Kraizeone56,Bobsyouruncle,Caveman72,Z28blak and Biggamestop are guys that have lots of experience and knowledge, "Even though Krazieone56 and Biggamestop have issuse somtimes". I have bought my vials from Texaslabs. Also bought other stuff like beakers, BB,BA,Gso, Whatman filters, Glass rods and Balance. I really appreciate that this Homes brew forums is around.I t is the best way to learn. Specially for new ones like me.

Welcome to the group.. Glad you're researching

Have you read basskilleronline? Great source of information there. Basic recipes that work and are very easy to use

Have you read basskilleronline? Great source of information there. Basic recipes that work and are very easy to use
Good site for the basics.. Good job

Back
Top Bottom