Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Honest review evolutiongear.net

Roryyo

Registered
Wanted to post a review on evolutiongear.net. The gear seems good so far, but it was a huge hassle to order it. My order was a pain, payment was confusing, the person I was dealing with would take 3 days to respond to me. The shipping was too slow, took 2 weeks to ship. Would not use them again

Domestic Supply is not only known for having top quality but also the best customer service you are going to find... It doesnt take long to see that Greg truly cares about all his clients and takes care of them at all times... I would highly recommend switching to domestic supply!

Wanted to post a review on evolutiongear.net. The gear seems good so far, but it was a huge hassle to order it. My order was a pain, payment was confusing, the person I was dealing with would take 3 days to respond to me. The shipping was too slow, took 2 weeks to ship. Would not use them again

evolutiongear.net scammed at least 2 guys I saw a thread on anabolex about it.

But maybe it was just you lol

I'll stick to PSL and NapsGear

[FONT=&quot]We have vetted, verified and TRUSTED sponsors here. This is done to protect members from having these kinds of issues. Domestic Supply is at the top of the list and most trusted and highest quality with the best customer service you can find![/FONT]

Don’t know anything about that lab but 2 weeks is not all that long honestly

Does anyone else think it is weird that these complaint posts are from new guys and this is their only post? [emoji848]

Back
Top Bottom