Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to become a sponsor?

HGHfair

Registered
Hello!
We are interested in advertising, but seems like I can't send PM to anybody until I have some amount of posts.
I tried to use contact form, but didn't get a reply for over a week. Can please somebody contact me and tell your prices, or can you guys give me a hint what should I do?
Thank you in advance.

Youre gonna have people contact you bc its not a game. Ive done it years ago. If youre a solo bro trying to make some money just know there are vetted people pulled into this and you may get some fire on you from others bc some of these groups are more people than you think and powerful people some are. Just be safe. Trust your gut and ask if its worth it.

Youre gonna have people contact you bc its not a game. Ive done it years ago. If youre a solo bro trying to make some money just know there are vetted people pulled into this and you may get some fire on you from others bc some of these groups are more people than you think and powerful people some are. Just be safe. Trust your gut and ask if its worth it.

aka competition in business.

Back
Top Bottom