Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how did you receive your BD anabol with/without bottle?

anviliron

I received my order of anabol 10mg tabs recently very well packaged, very discreet. When I finally get through the tape and enough slavic newspaper wrap to last awhile, I notice that the little yellow tabs are in a bag, no British dispensary bottle, just a sealed plastic bag. When comparing my tabs with pics on this and other sites, they match up perfectly.

Has this happened to anyone on here, received your anabol order and found the pills in a bag, but no bottle.

What bothers me is that I ordered these from a reputable site, (napsgear). This way you can't see exp dates lot#'s and other important information like does the bottle have all the right verbage in the right spots on the bottle and so on.

Does anyone know if napsgear does that for orals, or at least for orders for 500 tabs. Not trying to bag on naps, but this is an important part of the order.

Please chime with all your thoughts on this issue.

Thanks,
AI

Well if u got 500 then why the hell it not come in a bottle? Last time I got good gear not in the original packaging it fucking suuucked... hope it's not knockoffs like mine were, different product and different site btw

Maybe the bottle was too bulky for customs, gotta stay sleek on packaging these days. Write a ticket and send on the site and ask why

I received my order of anabol 10mg tabs recently very well packaged, very discreet. When I finally get through the tape and enough slavic newspaper wrap to last awhile, I notice that the little yellow tabs are in a bag, no British dispensary bottle, just a sealed plastic bag. When comparing my tabs with pics on this and other sites, they match up perfectly.

Has this happened to anyone on here, received your anabol order and found the pills in a bag, but no bottle.

What bothers me is that I ordered these from a reputable site, (napsgear). This way you can't see exp dates lot#'s and other important information like does the bottle have all the right verbage in the right spots on the bottle and so on.

Does anyone know if napsgear does that for orals, or at least for orders for 500 tabs. Not trying to bag on naps, but this is an important part of the order.

Please chime with all your thoughts on this issue.

Thanks,
AI

Jesus Christ, did you just put reputable and Napsgear in the same sentence? Nothing reputable about Napgear. Did you do your homework prior to your order?

There's soo many other great sources here, why did you chose Napsgear?

Frank

Also, its not that hard to make pills look like the real deal. Pick a real sources and I promise you brother you'll be alright with your gear, health and results.

Frank

I have never order from Naps but one time i got Anavar BD from one source use to be here no anymore , snd gotbit in plastic bag and let mevtell you somethingits CRAP. so i do not think so you got real anabol , just my 2 cts

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tor Browser

I have never order from Naps but one time i got Anavar BD from one source use to be here no anymore , snd gotbit in plastic bag and let mevtell you somethingits CRAP. so i do not think so you got real anabol , just my 2 cts

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tor Browser

Agreed^^^

It's your money and health but I would dump those pills and wait for a sale from a better source. Maybe one will see this and reach out to you.

People - there's many great sources here, stay with them and you'll be happy.

Frank

I was lead to believe that the sites you had on your source review were the ones that were supposed to have been checked out and been deemed to be legitimate sites. I am fairly new to this internet forum navigation. So now it's not your source review list, because one of responders above said there's many good sites on here. If source review is not the place to find these great sites, where do I go.

I was under the impression that the legit sites are found in Source Reviews. Frank #4 said their are many good sites on evo, but I must be looking in the wrong area.
AI

I was under the impression that the legit sites are found in Source Reviews. Frank #4 said their are many good sites on evo, but I must be looking in the wrong area.
AI

Review the source section is just the start. Unfortunately you may get people putting in great reviews for a brand and its coming from the company itself. Look at whose giving the reviews, do they have low posts or high posts?

Then scan the message board for comments on the brand and ask many questions too. You or anyone for that matter should ever jump into buying anything until after that. There's many sections on how bad Naps is. But I do understand what your saying since Naps is rated high on our source section.

Hope this helps and I can pm you with some of the sources I'm using now.

Frank

Thanks for the info, appreciate it

Review the source section is just the start. Unfortunately you may get people putting in great reviews for a brand and its coming from the company itself. Look at whose giving the reviews, do they have low posts or high posts?

Then scan the message board for comments on the brand and ask many questions too. You or anyone for that matter should ever jump into buying anything until after that. There's many sections on how bad Naps is. But I do understand what your saying since Naps is rated high on our source section.

Hope this helps and I can pm you with some of the sources I'm using now.

Frank

Hey, thanks a lot for the info and tips and I will use them a lot I'm sure. Your response was very helpful. If you pm me with some of your sources I would greatly appreciate it. Lot of guys just review a post and don't even bother to throw in their 2 cents worth of info. They should read your post(s) and learn what it means to be a helpful human being. I've seen so many zero replies to guys/girls postings on various sites for weeks because those that read the post felt it was below their status to reply. Their above all that. NOT saying those kind of insecure people are members on this site, but I think some will know what I mean.

I'm not sure I mentioned this on another post, but I would love to send you Frank, or evo pics of my "anabol 10" tabs. I don't have a mobile phone right now to send pics but if I could e-mail them to you Frank or the site, you may or may not think they look fake, I don't know.

Here's the kicker, I think what happens is that some, not all of course, of those "elite" members of any site have forgotten what struggles they went through trying to find legit sites when they 1st started ordering off the net. But I digress.

Sorry for getting a bit off topic there, guess I'm just, justly frustrated.

Again, thanks Frank very much for your much needed help, and the others for their posts were also helpful.
AI

Thanks .Frank. your tips and advice will definitely be put to use daily. Many people, I think, on various sites wont bother to respond to posts that are below their elitist status. But you gave a very helpful answer and I wish I could e-mail my pics to you or to evo. They look real, but I'd like you guys to see what you all think.
AI

Back
Top Bottom