Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I know PSL anavar is legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha you look great too man. The thing I learned is I want to be the best version of myself and compare myself to others as least as possible, unless I'm competing or something.

I'm definitely going to try and add Test E with this if I can get an order in quick for it. Thanks for the advice

Haha you look great too man. The thing I learned is I want to be the best version of myself and compare myself to others as least as possible, unless I'm competing or something.

I'm definitely going to try and add Test E with this if I can get an order in quick for it. Thanks for the advice

Absolutely man, and nothing wrong with a little ego either.
aacc17c24610d405783eb73069c61a3f.jpg

Since we both show offs.... Abs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m 6’ 208lbs... we like twins Bwahaha! Stoked to see what a good cycle does for you man... gonna be crazy

I agree with the gain train of pain lol on this. Def dont do anavar only. Id actually just go test only first time. At least save the anavar for end

"Most men don't use var." You're right, most "men" have shit genetics, eat poor, have terrible proportions, have no idea how to train or eat right, and yet you don't know my goals, why I'm using, my genetics, my height, my weight, how long I've been training for, my age, my max reps and say "most men dont do this." I'm not like most men, I'm like Arnold and am very genetically gifted. I'm not the 90% of men on this forum who are making up for being genetically fucked.
“Like Arnold” you say? Bwahaha!! Don’t tell me how jacked you are sweetheart. Show me... here I’ll go first.
1d701c9b8248e9ce94fe3aa6229b54a5.jpg

Let’s see the physique!!

Genetics dictate test levels assuming no manipulation. That is genetics at its finest.

I just purchased some anavar from PSL. 50, 25mg tablets for $130 seems like way too good of a deal if its real. And I'm kind of regretting it. Anavar is probably the most expensive oral steroid.

I've researched real pharmacy prices and heard from gym buddies who have taken it and this pricing seems way too good to be true. I heard from one friend who went to mexico and bought some that a packet of REAL 2.5mg anavar tabs at 20 tablets per package is like $50.

You actually made the right decision about doing some research work. I believe that this must be at every business you mind because it is always worth it. It is the only thing which make you think and move in the right direction. I remember once at college, I was ready to order assignment in every person who was able to do it, but then my friend helped me. He said that he has found the service where I can find reviews on a lot of best coursework writing services, and he was right!

This thread is great. I am going to go out on a limb here and say you guys have top 10% physiques but certainly no Arnold genetics. Big difference between top 10% and top 1%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom