Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I know PSL anavar is legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I challenge anyone to purchase these and send them away for mass spec testing

I just missed your sale. Ordered on 11/30, purchase my coin but they held my coin for 7 GD days...then y'all canceled the order. Missed out on sale and shipment...have to wait till 1/2/20 now...

I just missed your sale. Ordered on 11/30, purchase my coin but they held my coin for 7 GD days...then y'all canceled the order. Missed out on sale and shipment...have to wait till 1/2/20 now...

Ok then. Thanks for the info.

Was hoping they’d be able to pull some strings. Order was canceled the day before my coin was to be resleased, but I’ll assume supplies have run out...

Was hoping they’d be able to pull some strings. Order was canceled the day before my coin was to be resleased, but I’ll assume supplies have run out...

From the posts about running out I'd say yes.

Why not a stand alone. What would you take with it

Anavar only cycle? Bad idea bro, it’ll shut you down for minimal gains. You can do it, but it’s definitely not ideal..
Or even a good idea.

Pics brutha? I’ve gotta see the guy that compares himself to Arnie! You can’t just say your like the ledgers..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not a stand alone. What would you take with it

If you are cutting and not worried about size, then a anavar only cycle can be do able. You're going to feel like shit though. Why not just slam a little test though and get things poppin

- - - Updated - - -

No matter what, youll have to run some sort of pct unless your on trt. And pct is the shitty part of all it.

Shoot me a PM when things are open and re-stocked. I'll see what we can do for you. You may have to get your post count up over 50 or something before you can PM...i'm not sure how it works here.

I just purchased some anavar from PSL. 50, 25mg tablets for $130 seems like way too good of a deal if its real. And I'm kind of regretting it. Anavar is probably the most expensive oral steroid.

I've researched real pharmacy prices and heard from gym buddies who have taken it and this pricing seems way too good to be true. I heard from one friend who went to mexico and bought some that a packet of REAL 2.5mg anavar tabs at 20 tablets per package is like $50.

So if I take a recomending "online" dose of anavar for bodybuilding at 50mg per day, at $50 per day, that means I'm spending about $1,400 for a one month cycle of this stuff. And besides, he said the real stuff was so potent you only needed 5-10mg per day.

So PSL is going to tell me I'm getting $600-800 worth of real oxandrolone for only $135? No way.

Show me the 3rd party testing and lab results.
Purposely over dose and see if you get the appropriate side effects. Or send your gear to a lab for an hplc

Shoot me a PM when things are open and re-stocked. I'll see what we can do for you. You may have to get your post count up over 50 or something before you can PM...i'm not sure how it works here.

Ok, cool. Thanks bud

Same thing happened to me. I made an order but I had never used bitcoin and the day before my BC was available my order got canceled. No fault to PSL, I understand why they have to cancel orders after so many days of non payment. Hopefully they will have a New Year Grand Reopening Sale.

FYI, psl anavar is exactly half the price that I pay for anavar from a compounding pharmacy. This is in line with all other ugl prices. Ugl Test and deca are both exactly half the price of what I pay from this same pharmacy.

I just purchased some anavar from PSL. 50, 25mg tablets for $130 seems like way too good of a deal if its real. And I'm kind of regretting it. Anavar is probably the most expensive oral steroid.

I've researched real pharmacy prices and heard from gym buddies who have taken it and this pricing seems way too good to be true. I heard from one friend who went to mexico and bought some that a packet of REAL 2.5mg anavar tabs at 20 tablets per package is like $50.

So if I take a recomending "online" dose of anavar for bodybuilding at 50mg per day, at $50 per day, that means I'm spending about $1,400 for a one month cycle of this stuff. And besides, he said the real stuff was so potent you only needed 5-10mg per day.

So PSL is going to tell me I'm getting $600-800 worth of real oxandrolone for only $135? No way.

Show me the 3rd party testing and lab results.
Anavar is legit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom