Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I know PSL anavar is legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

retlif93

Registered
I just purchased some anavar from PSL. 50, 25mg tablets for $130 seems like way too good of a deal if its real. And I'm kind of regretting it. Anavar is probably the most expensive oral steroid.

I've researched real pharmacy prices and heard from gym buddies who have taken it and this pricing seems way too good to be true. I heard from one friend who went to mexico and bought some that a packet of REAL 2.5mg anavar tabs at 20 tablets per package is like $50.

So if I take a recomending "online" dose of anavar for bodybuilding at 50mg per day, at $50 per day, that means I'm spending about $1,400 for a one month cycle of this stuff. And besides, he said the real stuff was so potent you only needed 5-10mg per day.

So PSL is going to tell me I'm getting $600-800 worth of real oxandrolone for only $135? No way.

Show me the 3rd party testing and lab results.

Cant remember which forum it was but actually just saw this testing u speak of. Think it was "brotherhood of pain" board.

Why don’t you buy at 10 buck testing kit? Or spend the 600 your saving onto lab testing?

I’m not saying it’s fake, and I dont know if it’s real. 1/2 of the var I’ve tested is fake...
But I also know a black market 5mg vial of valiant delatestryl is 150$ and well over 100 at my pharmacy. Yet I can buy twice as much ugl test for 1/2 that, doesn’t mean my test is fake, in fact I can’t tell the difference.

Also, from the research I’ve done, and the pros I’ve spoken to. A few drugs, Deca Durabolin, anadrol and anavar to name a few are a bit of a different beast ugl/pharma, much less is required for the same result.

I can tell your a rookie. Most men don’t use var, and you should know these things.

Hope your cycle is good bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just purchased some anavar from PSL. 50, 25mg tablets for $130 seems like way too good of a deal if its real. And I'm kind of regretting it. Anavar is probably the most expensive oral steroid.

I've researched real pharmacy prices and heard from gym buddies who have taken it and this pricing seems way too good to be true. I heard from one friend who went to mexico and bought some that a packet of REAL 2.5mg anavar tabs at 20 tablets per package is like $50.

So if I take a recomending "online" dose of anavar for bodybuilding at 50mg per day, at $50 per day, that means I'm spending about $1,400 for a one month cycle of this stuff. And besides, he said the real stuff was so potent you only needed 5-10mg per day.

So PSL is going to tell me I'm getting $600-800 worth of real oxandrolone for only $135? No way.

Err no. You haven't spent a buck yet

"Most men don't use var." You're right, most "men" have shit genetics, eat poor, have terrible proportions, have no idea how to train or eat right, and yet you don't know my goals, why I'm using, my genetics, my height, my weight, how long I've been training for, my age, my max reps and say "most men dont do this." I'm not like most men, I'm like Arnold and am very genetically gifted. I'm not the 90% of men on this forum who are making up for being genetically fucked.

I haven't spent a buck? Not here to argue guy. Simply curious as to why legit Oxandrolone runs for nearly $1000 a cycle at $50 per 20 2.5mg tabs and PSL offers a cycle at $130 of 50 25mg tabs for $130. Where are their lab tests? No bro science, no personal character attacks you just did (as a moderator, which is so ironic and pathetic as if you have any right to criticize how and where I spend my money).

How about straight up 3rd party testing results to prove PSL's Oxandrolone is actually 100% Oxandrolone. Lets see the lab results?

You don't have any? Then I suggest you be quiet and let PSL respond for themselves, instead of looking like a fool.

Real pharmacy has price mark ups for things like advertising, political payments to get things approved, employee pay, etc. Also most pharmaceutical companies produce other things and the cost is spread out amongst everything they produce and Ugl's don't have this problem. Look at the prices for real pharmaceutical products like amoxicillin vs generic amoxicillin. Both work, are proscribed by doctors and most insurance companies opt to pay for the generic version because of the lower price. In fact you usually get the generic version of most things anyway, look at Ugl products as the generic version.

"Most men don't use var." You're right, most "men" have shit genetics, eat poor, have terrible proportions, have no idea how to train or eat right, and yet you don't know my goals, why I'm using, my genetics, my height, my weight, how long I've been training for, my age, my max reps and say "most men dont do this." I'm not like most men, I'm like Arnold and am very genetically gifted. I'm not the 90% of men on this forum who are making up for being genetically fucked.

I haven't spent a buck? Not here to argue guy. Simply curious as to why legit Oxandrolone runs for nearly $1000 a cycle at $50 per 20 2.5mg tabs and PSL offers a cycle at $130 of 50 25mg tabs for $130. Where are their lab tests? No bro science, no personal character attacks you just did (as a moderator, which is so ironic and pathetic as if you have any right to criticize how and where I spend my money).

How about straight up 3rd party testing results to prove PSL's Oxandrolone is actually 100% Oxandrolone. Lets see the lab results?

You don't have any? Then I suggest you be quiet and let PSL respond for themselves, instead of looking like a fool.
Well it's a little late now cause you already purchased the anavar. This is the thing. Not every single pill will be dosed the same. All batches can be different. We see it all the time we are running same test from same source and my numbers are great and yours are terrible so now does that mean all the test is bad? No just the batch you have must not be good. Same with hgh I see it all the time as well it's the luck of the draw. As for the price of a anavar yes it's more expensive than most orals but thats not the case. The profit you make off anavar is insane cause I make my own liquid orals and the price you got it for isnt to good to be true cause they aren't trying to make a bunch of $ off you. If you really knew how much it cost to make 25mg 50pill var it's not much at all just sources mark it up and is the reason why I make my own. If its lagit var you dont need more than 50mg ED thats plenty. You could see results and pumps in the gym are insane. So if your curious send it out for testing or buy a roids test. I've learned my lesson to never go buy other people results I only care about the products that I have. Also if your stacking 5 different compounds with your anavar it's hard to tell and you could be taking sugar pills and how would you know the difference with all the other compounds especially with tren ot will over power everything. so if your all about finding out run trt test dose and add the var and trust me you will notice the difference.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

First off, have some respect for the staff here. Secondly....you come off as inexperienced but think you know everything. Your skepticism and concerns about pricing lead me to believe you are not well versed in the modern day AAS industry.

In regards to your price concerns....UGL gear is ALWAYS going to be substantially cheaper than pharmacy brand. Especially if you purchase your AAS "on the streets" if you will, as opposed to online. The going rate for Anavar is about $1-$2 per 10mg for finished product. For raw Anavar (oxandrolone) powder you can get it for about 50-80 cents per 10mg depending on how much you buy and what the bulk pricing is. For vendors purchasing mass quantities you can guarantee they're getting massive discounts. So let's say that it costs PSL $1 to make a 25mg Anavar pill. Factor in the cheap binders needed as well as overhead etc....selling it at a 180% markup more than covers it. You're paying all that extra money for the pharmaceutical brand name.

Now let's jump to quality. Here's 2 different authenticity tests performed on PSL's Anavar. Mind you, this is on our EP line of products but you can bet we test all of our products before we put them up for sale.

First test - Labmax - Qualitative analysis showing that the product IS in fact Anavar and not cut with other substances or impurities:
259eg4n.png

Results below:

ANAVAR (green florescence)
sb3ex5.jpg

WINSTROL (blue florescence)
2wlze5v.jpg

SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON (ANAVAR LEFT - WINSTROL RIGHT)
6ykyzq.jpg

Next test is mass spec/hplc done in a private laboratory. Doesn't get more legit than that:
2642s6q.jpg
[/B]

I sent you a pm

Amazing Stugatz, just what I needed. Thank you for clarifying.
Just curious, did you go look where i told you to? Luckily didnt have to but let this be a lesson to you. 1st, i think people mistook ur tone a bit as being more aggressive than u meant. 2nd, we a tight community here and when u show up and seem to blast and question our sponsors people gonna get in that ass! Next time just be cool bro. Questions are totally ok and even expected from a person wanting to learn but there's a way to act and coming off argumentative isn't the way! Now dont take off now, enjoy and take advantage of the comradary and knowledge here but think before u speak especially about our TRUSTED sponsors. WELCOME TO EVO bro!!!!

buddy PSL is legit.

at the end of the day it boils down to trusting your source, this should not even be a concern if you know your source and they have been vetted as thoroughly as PSL has.. also PSL backs their shit up from A to Z. they aren't going to sell fake gear, makes no sense

“Like Arnold” you say? Bwahaha!! Don’t tell me how jacked you are sweetheart. Show me... here I’ll go first.
1d701c9b8248e9ce94fe3aa6229b54a5.jpg

Let’s see the physique!!

Thank you for the information. Did not mean to be aggressive or confrontational, however I've done extensive research which is why I spoke the way I did and wanted straight up lab results. I think the mod was trying to help I might have taken it the wrong way, I mean no disrespect although like you say it's a small community I think they were trying to help.

So sorry if I came across as a dick I just wanted straight up direct info cause I panicked for a second hearing about pharmaceutical grade pricing vs underground pricing. Now I am informed and feel more confident.

I am new to steroids and an anavar only cycle is what I want to start on because I'm cutting not trying to bulk right now. My next cycle will be 500mg test per week plus anavar. I'm getting my feel wet into all this and anavar is mild and less harsh on the body. I'm curious to see how my body responds which is why I'm not going headfirst into test and all this other stuff.

Thank you for all the info and advice.

Oh I will, just for fun ;) you look great man. But I'm not even on gear right now and lets say you'll be surprised how naturally I already blow you away.

Thank you for the information. Did not mean to be aggressive or confrontational, however I've done extensive research which is why I spoke the way I did and wanted straight up lab results. I think the mod was trying to help I might have taken it the wrong way, I mean no disrespect although like you say it's a small community I think they were trying to help.

So sorry if I came across as a dick I just wanted straight up direct info cause I panicked for a second hearing about pharmaceutical grade pricing vs underground pricing. Now I am informed and feel more confident.

I am new to steroids and an anavar only cycle is what I want to start on because I'm cutting not trying to bulk right now. My next cycle will be 500mg test per week plus anavar. I'm getting my feel wet into all this and anavar is mild and less harsh on the body. I'm curious to see how my body responds which is why I'm not going headfirst into test and all this other stuff.

Thank you for all the info and advice.

Anavar only cycle? Bad idea bro, it’ll shut you down for minimal gains. You can do it, but it’s definitely not ideal..
Or even a good idea.

Pics brutha? I’ve gotta see the guy that compares himself to Arnie! You can’t just say your like the ledgers..

Oh I will, just for fun ;) you look great man. But I'm not even on gear right now and lets say you'll be surprised how naturally I already blow you away.

Sorry bro, missed this before I posted last. Sweet! Love before/after pics! Let the gains begin!!

Waiting for a natty to “blow me away”
* hums Jeapordy song*

I do know natties that destroy me, but you can’t just say you do. Pics or it didn’t happen!

25 years old, 6 feet, 210lb. You look great brother, nothing wrong with a little friendly competition. I speak that way because I believe in myself ;)

https://streamable.com/l0tj9

Don't forget back day

https://streamable.com/1kpiv

“Like Arnold” you say? Bwahaha!! Don’t tell me how jacked you are sweetheart. Show me... here I’ll go first.
1d701c9b8248e9ce94fe3aa6229b54a5.jpg

Let’s see the physique!!

Atta boy! Looking good man! Maybe you got me maybe you don’t. Suppose it depends on what you’re into. And no never miss a back day!
a183d3778e2a3c7a1068d71269873fbe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom