Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much can I actually trust sources

HeavySaturday

Registered
Hey brotato chips,
Been trying to find a source I can trust, never really ordered online. Placed an order for Adex (para pharam) on ugFreak, but then started reading all over about how they and other eroids sources are scammy. Now my head is swimming with internet info and its hard to tell who are forum shills and what is legit. I am not even sure i want to use the Adex if it shows up because the last thing i want it the start growing a nice pair of tits on cycle and have an AI that is fake.

Is buying online a legit thing to begin with? Is it possible to find Pharma grade vs UGL?

Thanks in advance.

Hey brotato chips,
Been trying to find a source I can trust, never really ordered online. Placed an order for Adex (para pharam) on ugFreak, but then started reading all over about how they and other eroids sources are scammy. Now my head is swimming with internet info and its hard to tell who are forum shills and what is legit. I am not even sure i want to use the Adex if it shows up because the last thing i want it the start growing a nice pair of tits on cycle and have an AI that is fake.

Is buying online a legit thing to begin with? Is it possible to find Pharma grade vs UGL?

Thanks in advance.

Hello. I have in stock Pharma Grade Anastrozol, Examestane, Letrozole, Proviron and etc
https://domestic-supply.com/pct/anastrozole/
https://domestic-supply.com/pct/examestane-aromasin/
https://domestic-supply.com/pct/letrozol/

Domestic-Supply has been around as far as I can remember. They are extremely reputable. Ive used their alpha pharma a few times years ago and had excellent experiences each time

Ive been using PSL for a while now and have never had any issues besides slow shipping. Them not being a sponsor makes me unsure now but again only good experiences. Domestic-supply I have a question for you. Before I make the switch to you would you be confident saying you have better quality or is the fast shipping the main insensitive? You have a great selection but your prices are rather high to be honest otherwise it’d be a no brainer..

Ive been using PSL for a while now and have never had any issues besides slow shipping. Them not being a sponsor makes me unsure now but again only good experiences. Domestic-supply I have a question for you. Before I make the switch to you would you be confident saying you have better quality or is the fast shipping the main insensitive? You have a great selection but your prices are rather high to be honest otherwise it’d be a no brainer..
I cant speak on their behalf in terms of pricing, but i can on shipping speed and quality, which are both excellent to say the least

Since others already are saying negative things I'll say I used his test E for 5 weeks at what was "supposed" to be 1000 MG per week. After 5 weeks, I already knew it was shit, blood results came back at 1146. Do you know how ridiculously low that is for 1000 mgs of test?
You can't trust most US UGL's. I would highly suggest you search and do your research about overseas pharmacy's.

I cant speak on their behalf in terms of pricing, but i can on shipping speed and quality, which are both excellent to say the least
This makes me laugh. I was a rep for two years for a company that provided the drug that was listed on the bottle at the correct dose. But, of course coming from Europe you had to wait 10 days to 2 weeks sometimes a bit more.
When you got the pack, however, you knew, for sure what and how much you were taking.
That was the biggest complaint. Guys thought it was more important to receive whatever the fuck is in the bottle as long as it's in two days. Problem is your using under dosed shit most of the time. I would much rather wait a God damn month for real shit. So how long it takes for delivery is worthless information.
ae331db98a1278dbf31dd4ec30aee12f.jpg

pgc640- when you say "I used HIS test E" who's are you referring? Domestic-supply.com or PSL? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom