Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HUGE NOVEMBER SALE! UP TO 10%-30% off entire orders! It's up to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stugatz

VIP
PSL Sponsor
For the month of November we are allowing you to choose your discount. You can generate up to 30% off your entire order by stacking offers, sales, and bulk discounts to your advantage.

It's super simple....here's how you do it.

-Place an order.....................Automatic 10% off.
-Pay with Bitcoin..................Additional 10% off. (20% total discount)
-Pay with Bank Wire.............Additional 13% off. (23% total discount)

STACK THESE WITH OUR AUTOMATIC BULK DISCOUNTS WITH 5 PRODUCTS OR MORE AND SAVE A TOTAL OF UP TO 30% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!

Sale ends November 25th!

***Sale valid for international products only. Bulk discount cannot be stacked with this offer for HGH products.

Whewwwww.. Another great deal offered by PsL. The hits keep coming!

Tis the season to be Jolly!! I would like to start by giving thanks for these amazing deals PSL is Offering!! Happy happy joy!!
Thank Goodness For PSL.

Jump on this opportunity asap!

the doors will be closed in Dec, so this sis the LAST sale of the year..
we will be closed for the holiday in Dec....

Please get in on this before it's to late... Get you stocking stuffers today!!!

that is a great deal man. i remember many years ago ordering my first cycle and how much I blew on it, complete ripoff. now look at how lucky guys are with these prices

Yep....$300 for 3 bottles of Test E, only to have the guy use my money to buy a plane ticket to Florida and never come back...never got the gear.

For the month of November we are allowing you to choose your discount. You can generate up to 30% off your entire order by stacking offers, sales, and bulk discounts to your advantage.

STACK THESE WITH OUR AUTOMATIC BULK DISCOUNTS WITH 5 PRODUCTS OR MORE AND SAVE A TOTAL OF UP TO 30% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!

Sale ends November 25th!

***Sale valid for international products only. Bulk discount cannot be stacked with this offer for HGH products.

Ho ho ho.... Christmas is almost here again.. Time to get those stocking stuffers loaded with all those goodies youve been waiting for. Jump on these great deals now and start saving big..so you can get up to 30% more everything you love and need at psl!

Just ordered!:cool:. Have made handful of domestic orders, but this is my first time trying international. Great deals great gear. Got my friend to love psl as well. Worked awesome for him too. cant pass up this recent deal

Just ordered!:cool:. Have made handful of domestic orders, but this is my first time trying international. Great deals great gear. Got my friend to love psl as well. Worked awesome for him too. cant pass up this recent deal

Excellent bro! Pretty crazy how much money you save by ordering international and using the stack-able discounts eh? Glad your buddy is happy with us as well. We appreciate you bringing us new customers my friend!

Sale ends November 25th!

Hurry and take advantage of these deals. Time is flying bye and these deals wont last for long. Save NOW before these savings disappear forever.

only 6 days left to take advantage of this killer

Sale!! Hurry up before you get hit over the head with a bag of coal for being a dumb ass!!​

One day left to take advantage of this last sale before we go on break til the new year!!! Hurry while your still able to get your orders in!!

Last day left to jump on these amazing deals.... Hurry before time runs out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom