Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hulk-body.com

7018-H4R

Registered
Anybody use hulk-body.com or heard of them? It appears to be a new web site with a copy write of 2017. They have some of the best prices Ive seen in a long time on British Dragon. 48$ for test e 250. What worries me is there is not contact information on their site.

They have been around for a couple years.
And they have Scammed a bunch of people.

Google that name, with the word "Reviews" after, and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Christ, they even got Blasted on Eroids, now that's Bad.......................... JP
P.S.
They just have a New Webpage.

Well since no one is posting this and helping members out here it is
Hulk Body Labs Busted - Operation Cyber Juice
You can google for more info. The feds cracked on em after years of investigation. Assuming they kept all the order info. Now they have everyone's address's that ordered. Joe "Hulk labs Owner" Threw eroids under the bus also for managing his website for a 10% fee for all items sold. If the site is still up i wouldn't chance it even if it did come back as a new group of people.
But if you want you can still buy from them. Im not stopping you. Im just warning you

Thanks for the heads up guys! It's so damn tough to find a good source that ships to the US or is in the US! Starting to realize that doing this online is a BIG "hit or miss" type of thing. Also noticing that even if you have a source, what you get the first time may not be the same the 2nd or 3rd. Such a gamble so the amount of money you are putting towards it.

... and the search continues lol

Thanks again

Alot of sources in the open are good. you just need to find them.
It comes down to researching and reading reviews. Not all of them will have great reviews... but find the ones that have a better average of review than others

Back
Top Bottom