Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hupharma shipping lies USA domestic

tempsen

Registered
Hi,

Wanted to share my complaint with Hupharma. They say they are from usa but they ship from China and lie to you. They say USA domestic but after you pay and send them money they mail you a package from China!!! total scam. Don't trust this company.

this is their contact info
Email: [email protected]
Wickr: Hupharma
Whatsapp:+8615392766607

Don't care.. Don't know why you didn't use our forum sources. But you come here to cry and complain about getting scammed. There's a reason why we have sources here on the forum.

Hi,

Wanted to share my complaint with Hupharma. They say they are from usa but they ship from China and lie to you. They say USA domestic but after you pay and send them money they mail you a package from China!!! total scam. Don't trust this company.

this is their contact info
Email: [email protected]
Wickr: Hupharma
Whatsapp:+8615392766607

No you got scammed not Alan

i feel like im saying this a million times lately but you must stick with TRUSTED SOURCES!! I stand by domestic supply one million percent... domestic-supply.com

Don't care.. Don't know why you didn't use our forum sources. But you come here to cry and complain about getting scammed. There's a reason why we have sources here on the forum.

This right here and also with Steve said, we appreciate you sharing information but at the same time it's hard for readers to gauge this information as being authentic because they are not approved sources and that could be considered sponsor bashing.. they are unrelated to this community and it's suggested to use sponsors that a lot of the veterans here suggest, whatever sponsor you use from the suggested members you can guarantee both of them will provide you with the service that you need and expect....

For other readers please refrain from posting negative feedback of other sponsors it makes the community look bad as if there is ulterior motives with discrediting other sources, these sources are not here to equally defend themselves.

The reason I make this suggestion and statement is because I have seen similar sources that operate out of the region you are referring to and they do have warehouses and shipping points domestically however because of unpredictabilities and delays with shipping sometimes they have to resort to the source of getting your products sent from another Warehouse that may be international, that is because they're upholding their end of the deal because there could be stock issues unbeknownst to them at the last minute..

Whenever placing an order always ask the customer service if they can double check on stock so they can reassure you that your purchase is going to be fine.

Need I point out that all he was bitching about was it wasn't shipped domestically. He then, strangely enough, provides you with the contact info. Things that make you go hmm

Back
Top Bottom