Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I-fit4life crappy gear

Teafpeam

Registered
I order from a source called I-fit4life and they have a brand called VNUM. I was so excited to finally get my gear after 2 weeks, even though it's underground gear I had read some good things on forums. The gear seems like it's water and not even oil when I shake it, I tried injecting it and got a huge welt something is off on this stuff

I order from a source called I-fit4life and they have a brand called VNUM. I was so excited to finally get my gear after 2 weeks, even though it's underground gear I had read some good things on forums. The gear seems like it's water and not even oil when I shake it, I tried injecting it and got a huge welt something is off on this stuff

I-fit4life had fakes without anything inside they sold for years, I'm surprised there even pain from their products. Total scam.

bro VNUM? like venom from a snake? lol, sounds like good gear :confused:

Toxic sounding to be sure

That doesn’t sound good at all. Stick with the trusted sources brother

this is why you must stick with TRUSTED sources... domestic-supply.com is as trusted as you can find and i stand by that a million percent

They could not have picked a more gimmicky name..

Back
Top Bottom