Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got a seizure letter! help

ErichYoung

Registered
Just seeing if this happened to anyone else or not. I got a notice in the mail, a slip to go pickup my package. so I go and pick it up and get into my car and open it up and there are no steroids in my package, instead it is a letter from US customs blah blah saying that my stuff was seized and i will be getting another letter with fines and forfeiture etc. I'm scared, this doesn't sound like a typical letter googling.

lawyer up and invest in some soap/lube, have your spouse/bf/gf sneak it in for you when they get visitation cause you will need it.

or just let your source know you got the letter with proof, get a po box that is a different address, and burn the letter.

I’ve gotten like 4 in my lifetime. You got a choice pick it up or forfeit it. I think you know the right choice.

It is honestly not a big deal. They do not care about the end user but the bigger fish. Just throw the letter out and all is done. Do not ship internationally to the same address though. Get a PO box or just order domestic from Domestic-Supply next time.

Back
Top Bottom