Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm Back!!! Missed ya'll

devildawg99.

Well, where to start, I guess ill start with a big thank you to all my brothers for the support you have given me and my family in our tine of tribulation.
All orders have been shipped and tracking given out. I apologize for any delay. It in no way reflected on A+. Only me. The orders that didn't ship as normal were only mine from the fundraising sale. Speaking of fundraising I'm including pics of the ramp in this post. It was a great thing that we did coming together as a community to make that happen. I am so proud to be a part of it.
Unfortunately the day I finished it I found out I lost my step mom to the same illness that is trying to claim my dad. My dad has my mom to be there for him and help(by the way my dad that I speak of is actually my stepdad he adopted me at a young age and he is the only man I consider as my father.) Just to clarify. But my stepmother had nobody. She looked to me. Ger own kids are pathetic and greedy. So I have tried to take care of her wishes and take care of things as she wanted. That has been a hard thing to di with my stepsivling circling like vultures. I want nothing my mom had. And she knew this. So she made me power of attorney. Everything was to stay in an estate for and auctioned off at a said time and split between all of our children. Her grandbabies as she always said. And I have landed in jail twice in the past week for doing what I had to to keep her wishes. My stepsister ran over there and took a lot of stuff including all insurance papers to pay for Ger cremation and debt. It was just enough to take care of those things. Needless to say her husband and brother in law opened their mouth when they shouldn't have. I don't know what will come of it all I know is judge said id have some dr bills to pay at the least. But he put a stay on all matters of my moms estate until after new years.
Anyway I have missed y'all.
And I want to especially thank my friend Big Ronnie. He has been a huge help on here for both me and y'all.
And also oldschool. He has been my eyes and ears on here in my absence.
These are two of the finest men I know. And they will always have my love and resoect.
Now for the ones who badmouthed me in my time of loss, you should really be ashamed.
There wasn't but one ir two, I guess there always is, but they know which they are. I would hate to be as selfish and self-centered as you. I thought long and hard about what to say, part of me furious that people come at ne like that. Especially over the internet. The other hurt that your couple hundred bucks should come before my moms death in your mind.
So I will say this and be done with it.
The next time you feel like you need to kick somebody when they're down, atleast have the fortitude to do it to their face. And if you think that's not possible then just ask. We can meet anywhere you want. I give you my word.
Oh and next time you need something don't come to me. You don't have the integrity to do business with me or A+.
And again thanks to my friends that came to my defense on here, I am forever in your debt.
And for the ones who were concerned and may have spoken hastily but apologized for it. We are good brothers.
Thanks for everything, D.D.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_3_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_3_2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 141
  • imagejpeg_2_23.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_23.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 147
The ramp looks awesome DD!! Good job on it bro. Wow! That has been one hell of a wk you had. Man I wish you and your family all the best, and if you can still enjoy Christmas and New Yrs....please do!

If you need anything bro. Just ask. 😎

That ramp looks great, brother. It's so good to have you back on board. I anticipate only the best from here on out. If you need anything we are here for you.

Sorry for your loss it's good to see you back it's a shame that such greed and self centered behavior is so common in our society it's good to know there are still a few stand up guys left
I have a close friend that just went through a similar situation god bless bro

Glad to see you back, and I hope all turns out well for ya bro. A few of us said a prayer for you and the family, I'm sure.

Looks good DD. God bless you and your family. Such a good guy handling business. I'm sure your mom is proud of you for doing the right thing. Get well bro

Thanks y'all.
Its gonna be OK.
It amazes me how a bunch of gearheads like us can have such compassion for one another. When the majority of society looks at us as unstable and barbaric lol.
Atleast that's what I'm told people think of me lol.
All the while those same people are the ones that are corrupt.

So lets lighten the mood. What's Santa bringing to yalls house?
He is bringing a mini tractor for my son and demarini equipment for my oldest daughter and a kitchen with all new utensils and food for my youngest daughter.
And way to much other stuff that will probably never get played with lol

I got my son an X-Box One - won't see him for months after that!

Hahaa ^^^^^ my son is getting the same thing. 7 yrs old and this his first game system. I don't play that shit so I've been holding out but I guess we all give in sooner or later lol.

Got my girl an inversion table and the sons of anarchy box set, I'm 95% sure she got me auto start and snow tires. I better get some more for her to match the amount she spent haha. Glad to have you back DD

Like many said he would, he's baaaccckkkk! He has risen!! Welcome back DD. Hopefully everything starts to turn around for you.

Santas bringing softball gear and electronics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad that your back sorry that you had such a tough run of it.
I know those situations are difficult.
Integrity will shine through.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom