Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I was scammed by biotech source

Ellis32

Registered
This source from another forum scammed me out of $1560 that was supposed to be used for my kids christmas gifts. I am so angry about this and when my wife finds out she is going to divorce me for sure. I sent these goofballs my bitcoins and they stopped responding after it was sent then claimed I never sent it. classic scam.

First I ordered, I paid after and no response after payment.

This source from another forum scammed me out of $1560 that was supposed to be used for my kids christmas gifts. I am so angry about this and when my wife finds out she is going to divorce me for sure. I sent these goofballs my bitcoins and they stopped responding after it was sent then claimed I never sent it. classic scam.

First I ordered, I paid after and no response after payment.

There are like 3-4 people in the last 2 weeks complaining about biotech. Biotech is true scammer.

That’s suck man. But I dont get it...we see these post of guys getting scammed by these unknown sources daily. If you know of this forum, didn’t you use Evo sources we vouch for?

This biotech? I loved thier stuff. This is dead dick in a bottle. Vendor eawna sxmwr
0a3c74c68fc06bbe0bd812cd19db61a9.jpg

this is so lame... there's like one million places called biotech out there... you are so vague its ridiculous... how can we help with anything if you are that vague... seriously, there a million places that call themselves biotech

this is so lame... there's like one million places called biotech out there... you are so vague its ridiculous... how can we help with anything if you are that vague... seriously, there a million places that call themselves biotech
No kidding... I know a source called BIO-TECH and they are definitely not scammers. Definitely ridiculous. You need to be more specific about things like this. Plus most of the time when people get scammed it's because they have no clue what they are doing and don't do the proper research before ordering.

No kidding... I know a source called BIO-TECH and they are definitely not scammers. Definitely ridiculous. You need to be more specific about things like this. Plus most of the time when people get scammed it's because they have no clue what they are doing and don't do the proper research before ordering.

Agree 100%. I used to work with that BIO-TECH and they were fantastic and legit as it gets. So many labs with this name in similar variations.

Back
Top Bottom