Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to post a review roids-usa.com

elixs40

I ordered some testosterone and hgh from roids usa
I’m getting some effects a few weeks into this from the testosterone, noticing some itchy nipples and some water retention. So i know its working fine
The hgh i am not sure about yet, gonna have to wait to see if this kicks in over the next month. I will update then

Domestic Supply has been at the very top of the game for over a decade and this is easily verified by reviews and user experiences that are countless ! You will be getting a trusted, vetted and verified source by switching to them!

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is an industry standard, viewed and respected as one of the very best. I would strongly suggest you make the switch. They are one of the most TRUSTED sources that you will find![/FONT]

I’m getting some effects a few weeks into this from the testosterone, noticing some itchy nipples and some water retention. So i know its working fine
The hgh i am not sure about yet, gonna have to wait to see if this kicks in over the next month. I will update then

roids-usa.com is selling fake hgh so dont be surprised if it's hcg

Domestic Supply has been at the very top of the game for over a decade and this is easily verified by reviews and user experiences that are countless ! You will be getting a trusted, vetted and verified source by switching to them!

I agree.

domestic supply is A+

i would check out their website, they are always restocking

I'll hold my breath until you do

Back
Top Bottom