Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1 LR3 Review... Labs included!

Yeezus

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
This is a my log on my run solely on IGF-1 -LR3.

No testosterone or other compounds have been used unless otherwise stated.

Like anything else I was skeptical of it. In both terms of if it was igf-1 and if it would do what people claim it would.

I believe I have done my equal fair share of research on igf-1. I read some highly reasonable expectations, some hardly reasonable expectations, some hopeful expectations and some just good information over all.

So let me give you a short explanation of igf-1 LR3. Insulin-like Growth Factor -1, a peptide compound is a primary mediator of the effects of HGH, in regards it will induce muscle growth and drop body fat, partially at the same time. Plain igf-1 has a incredibly, very short half life. But add the LR3 portion of it and it lasts for days in your system. So think of it this way... Igf-1 is like testosterone No Ester (TNE) and Igf-1 LR3 is like testosterone Cyp , only it doesn't taken 4 weeks from injection to become broken down to the point that it becomes a "usable" substance in your system. In fact it is "useable" with in the hour of injection. It also works in a shorter amount of time then HGH takes to show the wanted progression it is suppose too. That is because HGH itself is made in the anterior pituitary gland in the human body, and is released into the blood stream, and when it reaches the liver it signals to stimulate the liver to produce IGF-1.

A lot of factors play into how much IGF-1 is produced and received by the receptors it binds too, including insulin levels, genetic make up, time of day, age, and sex to name a few. But protein intake also increases IGF-1 levels.

First and foremost I had a baseline IGF-1 level taken. The lab I use is Lab Corps, through Private Md Labs. This came back right in line with my stats at: 222 ng/ml.

otozd4.jpg

I started off using the igf-1 injections at 2 iu pre-work out subq into my abdomen fat. After 3 days I increased to 5 iu a day, with injections at 2 iu when I woke up and 3 iu pre-work out. I continued this for 4 days and then increased the pre-work out dosage to 6iu. *Im a firm believer in dosage tapering and increasing the levels in a way your body can rationalize. Also to see if the compound causes any negative side effects.

One of the noticeable sides I felt from the igf-1 prework subq injections was firmer pumps. I didn't have incredible skin ripping pumps like I have felt on higher dosages of some dbol (from a lab that no longer exists) but I felt like they were rock solid.

As time progressed on using igf-1 I noticed that no matter what I ate I wasn't gaining any body fat. I read that you want to eat a lot on IGF-1, and being off cycle I split from my diet and ate whatever I pleased, but what normally would of started putting fat back on my body it seemed I was staying as slim if not slimmer. I ate some really terrible foods too, but had I ate a clean diet I think I would of started getting pretty lean from the compound.

I was also more tired while using igf-1. Nothing crazy like, just noticeably a little more frayed through out the day.

I ran the first portion of testing the igf-1 all subq. Both pre-work out and posts work out options were tired and explore on several day basis. Post workout I didn't obtain the pump like i did using it pre. Although I think i can certainly say it still worked in terms of leanness and muscle growth.

The second portion I started to introduce site injections. For instance when I was planning on a chest day I would inject in my upper pecs of 8iu (4/4). Same with shoulders and arms. But when it came to arms I started out just doing triceps (my lacking side of the arms).

The pumps I obtained off the site injections were around the same as subq with the exception of chest. My chest would blow up huge. If I could use one word to describe it, my chest looked "powerful". Especially in my upper chest.
Also with site injections the pumps lasted longer... Much longer. I noticed this mainly in my triceps. It felt like I had pumped triceps for literally 3 days straight. It also looked like it. That's a fantastic feeling.

I site injected in my quads (single upper muscle) but I didn't receive the same type of pump, but it may faulted to my style of leg workouts, as be noted I do mainly power bodybuilding, and admittedly I have small legs genetically and although they have grown drastically over the years, I lift and press far more weight then one would expect with my leg size. I'm on my feet all day and most of the night so doing killer high rep sets with legs isn't in my best interest. I rather deadlift 500s, squat high 400s, and press over 1000lbs all day for 6-8 reps then do more separated muscle building and defining routines. Its what's best for me and my current lifestyle.

I found on days where I couldn't get time to work out that just injecting subq 8iu would still give me the greatest benefit rather then site injection or not at all. Although I tried that too, knowing I wasn't going to get time to get to the gym I tried site injection into what I felt was a lacking muscle but i think without stressing the muscle or getting a pump in it, it didn't do much or any actually benefit towards it. EXCEPT, I did site inject in my traps, as due to the work I do my traps get a decent amount of stress on them, so I "naturally" have larger size traps for someone who trains them specially maybe 2-3 times a month.

As far as growth... I felt the best muscle to measure would be my less dominant upper arm (left bri/tri).
I decided the best way to do this would be pre-workout before I have any pump, or have stressed the muscles at all. My starting measurement was 17.8" (now am happy with this as I feel I lost some size all around from my last cut cycle, where I did a rapid cut and dropped 10% body fat in 4 weeks... Not the best for muscle retention but with the proper drugs and diet, best way to get shredded fast).

Somewhere along the way someone decided to misplace the measuring tape from my gym and I didn't get to measure each week. But I took a final measurement from 4 weeks worth of igf-1 site injections. I think all that matters is final measurement any ways. Which I produced a measurement of 18.3". Which I think is acceptable, and worth while. This is also a wildly noticeable difference when I would get a pump. Even more so when they lasted for longer then a day.

20kvsie.jpg

On 8/18 I used the standard protocol for testing and injected (site injection into my chest of 10iu (5/5) 3.5 hours before my blood draw. I actually fasted for this, thought it's said its not necessary. Also no exercise before the blood draw ( I got caught up on some paperwork in the office that morning instead of doing any physical work. My numbers came out to: 714 ng/ml, which is very pleasing.

fdf5ty.jpg

I think my favorite way I would run this compound would be during a cutting phase (for its growth/pumps/ leanness) using the following compounds to cycle:

Test prop
Tren ace
Anavar
Igf-1 LR3
Hgh

I've been writing this as I went along test phase by test phase. And Im finally able wrap up what has took me a few weeks due to just time constraints and the fact it deleted itself off my iPhone as I was editing it, so I have had to write it. But a few weeks after ceasing the injections I have seen a noticeable amount of body fat starting to return. I'm not as tight, my muscles aren't as hard, and my abs are slowing being absorbed by the layers of skin above them.

Do I think the product is legit?
Yes of course with the felt physical effects and lab results to prove that as well.
Did it work as I hoped?
Well I was hoping it would add some major bulk to my build but realistically speaking I was really surprised by how well it supported in fat suppression. I think this can swing either way for anyone based off genetic makeup. For me igf-1 and particularly hgh provide a more fat loss element then a mass bulking aspect. That's just me though.

I hope you found this review useful and informative. Any questions and comment are always welcome.

KJ

Like anything else I was skeptical of it. In both terms of if it was igf-1 and if it would do what people claim it would.

I believe I have done my equal fair share of research on igf-1. I read some highly reasonable expectations, some hardly reasonable expectations, some hopeful expectations and some just good information over all.

So let me give you a short explanation of igf-1 LR3. Insulin-like Growth Factor -1, a peptide compound is a primary mediator of the effects of HGH, in regards it will induce muscle growth and drop body fat, partially at the same time. Plain igf-1 has a incredibly, very short half life. But add the LR3 portion of it and it lasts for days in your system. So think of it this way... Igf-1 is like testosterone No Ester (TNE) and Igf-1 LR3 is like testosterone Cyp , only it doesn't taken 4 weeks from injection to become broken down to the point that it becomes a "usable" substance in your system. In fact it is "useable" with in the hour of injection. It also works in a shorter amount of time then HGH takes to show the wanted progression it is suppose too. That is because HGH itself is made in the anterior pituitary gland in the human body, and is released into the blood stream, and when it reaches the liver it signals to stimulate the liver to produce IGF-1.

A lot of factors play into how much IGF-1 is produced and received by the receptors it binds too, including insulin levels, genetic make up, time of day, age, and sex to name a few. But protein intake also increases IGF-1 levels.

First and foremost I had a baseline IGF-1 level taken. The lab I use is Lab Corps, through Private Md Labs. This came back right in line with my stats at: 222 ng/ml.

otozd4.jpg

I started off using the igf-1 injections at 2 iu pre-work out subq into my abdomen fat. After 3 days I increased to 5 iu a day, with injections at 2 iu when I woke up and 3 iu pre-work out. I continued this for 4 days and then increased the pre-work out dosage to 6iu. *Im a firm believer in dosage tapering and increasing the levels in a way your body can rationalize. Also to see if the compound causes any negative side effects.

One of the noticeable sides I felt from the igf-1 prework subq injections was firmer pumps. I didn't have incredible skin ripping pumps like I have felt on higher dosages of some dbol (from a lab that no longer exists) but I felt like they were rock solid.

As time progressed on using igf-1 I noticed that no matter what I ate I wasn't gaining any body fat. I read that you want to eat a lot on IGF-1, and being off cycle I split from my diet and ate whatever I pleased, but what normally would of started putting fat back on my body it seemed I was staying as slim if not slimmer. I ate some really terrible foods too, but had I ate a clean diet I think I would of started getting pretty lean from the compound.

I was also more tired while using igf-1. Nothing crazy like, just noticeably a little more frayed through out the day.

I ran the first portion of testing the igf-1 all subq. Both pre-work out and posts work out options were tired and explore on several day basis. Post workout I didn't obtain the pump like i did using it pre. Although I think i can certainly say it still worked in terms of leanness and muscle growth.

The second portion I started to introduce site injections. For instance when I was planning on a chest day I would inject in my upper pecs of 8iu (4/4). Same with shoulders and arms. But when it came to arms I started out just doing triceps (my lacking side of the arms).

The pumps I obtained off the site injections were around the same as subq with the exception of chest. My chest would blow up huge. If I could use one word to describe it, my chest looked "powerful". Especially in my upper chest.
Also with site injections the pumps lasted longer... Much longer. I noticed this mainly in my triceps. It felt like I had pumped triceps for literally 3 days straight. It also looked like it. That's a fantastic feeling.

I site injected in my quads (single upper muscle) but I didn't receive the same type of pump, but it may faulted to my style of leg workouts, as be noted I do mainly power bodybuilding, and admittedly I have small legs genetically and although they have grown drastically over the years, I lift and press far more weight then one would expect with my leg size. I'm on my feet all day and most of the night so doing killer high rep sets with legs isn't in my best interest. I rather deadlift 500s, squat high 400s, and press over 1000lbs all day for 6-8 reps then do more separated muscle building and defining routines. Its what's best for me and my current lifestyle.

I found on days where I couldn't get time to work out that just injecting subq 8iu would still give me the greatest benefit rather then site injection or not at all. Although I tried that too, knowing I wasn't going to get time to get to the gym I tried site injection into what I felt was a lacking muscle but i think without stressing the muscle or getting a pump in it, it didn't do much or any actually benefit towards it. EXCEPT, I did site inject in my traps, as due to the work I do my traps get a decent amount of stress on them, so I "naturally" have larger size traps for someone who trains them specially maybe 2-3 times a month.

As far as growth... I felt the best muscle to measure would be my less dominant upper arm (left bri/tri).
I decided the best way to do this would be pre-workout before I have any pump, or have stressed the muscles at all. My starting measurement was 17.8" (now am happy with this as I feel I lost some size all around from my last cut cycle, where I did a rapid cut and dropped 10% body fat in 4 weeks... Not the best for muscle retention but with the proper drugs and diet, best way to get shredded fast).

Somewhere along the way someone decided to misplace the measuring tape from my gym and I didn't get to measure each week. But I took a final measurement from 4 weeks worth of igf-1 site injections. I think all that matters is final measurement any ways. Which I produced a measurement of 18.3". Which I think is acceptable, and worth while. This is also a wildly noticeable difference when I would get a pump. Even more so when they lasted for longer then a day.

20kvsie.jpg

On 8/18 I used the standard protocol for testing and injected (site injection into my chest of 10iu (5/5) 3.5 hours before my blood draw. I actually fasted for this, thought it's said its not necessary. Also no exercise before the blood draw ( I got caught up on some paperwork in the office that morning instead of doing any physical work. My numbers came out to: 714 ng/ml, which is very pleasing.

fdf5ty.jpg

I think my favorite way I would run this compound would be during a cutting phase (for its growth/pumps/ leanness) using the following compounds to cycle:

Test prop
Tren ace
Anavar
Igf-1 LR3
Hgh

I've been writing this as I went along test phase by test phase. And Im finally able wrap up what has took me a few weeks due to just time constraints and the fact it deleted itself off my iPhone as I was editing it, so I have had to write it. But a few weeks after ceasing the injections I have seen a noticeable amount of body fat starting to return. I'm not as tight, my muscles aren't as hard, and my abs are slowing being absorbed by the layers of skin above them.

Yes of course with the felt physical effects and lab results to prove that as well.
Did it work as I hoped?
Well I was hoping it would add some major bulk to my build but realistically speaking I was really surprised by how well it supported in fat suppression. I think this can swing either way for anyone based off genetic makeup. For me igf-1 and particularly hgh provide a more fat loss element then a mass bulking aspect. That's just me though.

I hope you found this review useful and informative. Any questions and comment are always welcome.

KJ
Nice job brother that's probably the highest IGF level I've ever seen. I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this on this board but if I am what shows did you use to obtain your igf?

from BM

Nice job brother that's probably the highest IGF level I've ever seen. I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this on this board but if I am what shows did you use to obtain your igf?

from BM
I have used it at 3 time is now all three times good results however I think the best results came from MC'S IGF which is pre-mixed with 2 ml of acetic acid. If you don't mind me asking what did you mix yours with?

from BM

What do you mean by "show"?

I researched until I was exhausted on using acid but found no real benefit to using it over BAC water.

I also got labs done earlier on in on usage at 8iu and they came back at 588ng/ml.
Here's that one:
14vk1s1.jpg

Kj

What do you mean by "show"?

I researched until I was exhausted on using acid but found no real benefit to using it over BAC water.

I also got labs done earlier on in on usage at 8iu and they came back at 588ng/ml.
Here's that one:
14vk1s1.jpg

Kj
Sorry I meant to say what source?

from BM

Looks like you had a Solid Run.
Definitely found a Legit Source for the IGF.

1 question ~ was it Media or Receptor Grade IGF...................................................................... JP
P.S.
From the Research I've done, not all that much Difference, Receptor Grade showing slightly more Purity.
But the Price is usually much more for the Receptor Grade.

glucose levels?

dude great explanation during the use of IGF-1 LR3.

but i would like to ask you few important things.

* how was you glucose level on blood, prior , and during the use of the products?
* did you blend the compound with bacteoreostatic water to prolong the life pan of each compound for 28 days?
* if you blend it, how much of water against the compound?
* and how do you determine what is really 1iu of the insuline sheringe.
* any gain or lower in the libido?

otozd4.jpg

20kvsie.jpg

fdf5ty.jpg

Test prop
Tren ace
Anavar
Igf-1 LR3
Hgh

Did it work as I hoped?

KJ

Sorry guys, stand corrected if Im wrong but can someone Yeezus can u PM your source of IGF-LR3 please.

Or if anyone knows of a legitimate G2G source it would be greatly appreciated.

I tried one only to find out they dont ship to Australia.

Cheers and thanks in advance.

I know this is a little late for the thread but its a shot in the dark that i have to take. first let me just say that was a great read. Im a huge fan of IGF 1 LR3. Im from the US and these now and days "real" IGF is hard to come by. My source of 10 years lost his job (im pretty sure he got caught taking peptides from the from the facility) Either way he's no longer working at the lab and ive been really struggling trying to find a reliable source domestic or international that can prove the purity with testing. Price alone on 95% of these peptide sites will tell you its not real IGF. Without breaking rules is there anyway you can relay a quality/reputable source to me. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom