Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Inbound into customs

Biglexi

Ok so I'm waiting for my order to come in from naps and now the tracking number tells me that it's inbound into customs in NY. Am I screwed ??? That is my first ever very small three vials of international order just to try it how it goes. Anybody has any experience with it???? Very nervous right now. Didn't sleep at all last night because of it

Ok so I'm waiting for my order to come in from naps and now the tracking number tells me that it's inbound into customs in NY. Am I screwed ??? That is my first ever very small three vials of international order just to try it how it goes. Anybody has any experience with it???? Very nervous right now. Didn't sleep at all last night because of it

You're aren't Screwed.
Everything coming from Overseas goes through Customs................................... JP
P.S.
ICS-New York is a Trip.
When it's leaving, you'll get an Update - Inbound out of Customs - that's Baffled me for years.
How the Fuck can you be Inbound when you're leaving.

That's what I keep saying to myself that it has to go thru customs since its overseas but dude my mind is going bunkers. The prices on maps are great and I don't mean to be greedy but I was sick and tired of paying what I pay now for underdosed gear so I just wanted to save some money but boy oh boy I'm nervous. I just hope it's a small box just ordering a little bit a the time for my next cycle

That's what I keep saying to myself that it has to go thru customs since its overseas but dude my mind is going bunkers. The prices on maps are great and I don't mean to be greedy but I was sick and tired of paying what I pay now for underdosed gear so I just wanted to save some money but boy oh boy I'm nervous. I just hope it's a small box just ordering a little bit a the time for my next cycle

Hey Bro you'll be OK, there's Ton's of Packs that come into New York every Day.
Usually takes around 5 to 7 Days to leave there........................................ JP
P.S.
I've always received my packs from Overseas.

lol bro I still get the same way

You will be fine.....as the brothers stated. After a hand full of packs land , the "OH NO" feeling will diminish....... My wife recently picked up a package for us a while back and she asked if I ordered make-up samples ? I laughed and said NO ! On the outside of the front label thats what it said ! You will be fine.....

- - - Updated - - -

We got a kick out of all the make-up we ordered. ;-)

I just got up and check an update and now the package is out of customs!!!! Let's see what's next. It sat there only for little over a day!! Not bad at all. I'm gonna have a massive MI if that's keeps happening lol

You're aren't Screwed.
Everything coming from Overseas goes through Customs................................... JP
P.S.
ICS-New York is a Trip.
When it's leaving, you'll get an Update - Inbound out of Customs - that's Baffled me for years.
How the Fuck can you be Inbound when you're leaving.

Maybe its inbound to the USA after it leaves customs b/c customs is considered international?

It's just stupid words that mean nothing but what's important is that it cleared custom and its in Jamaica NY post office on its way to daddy. I just hope it's all intact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess what just showed up at the door????!!!! It could not be any more obvious that was gear but it was small envelope from India and on the custom note said health product and on the other side name and address of the pharmacy!!!!! Omg!!! They r killing me!!!! Now I'm waiting for two more packages!!! God give me strength!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom