Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

indiamart.com hacked me

habuild

I guess I am an idiot for trusting these guys
I had an issue with my bitcoin payment so I had their customer service help me
the guy talked me through how to get into my bitcoin wallet and all that
the next day I woke up and my entire wallet was raided, I went from having 8K in my wallet to $5.50. well atleast he was nice enough to leave that spare change. What do I do now?

I would strongly encourage you to stick with Domestic Supply. They are well known as being top of the line and a go to source for so many respected people in this industry! I stand by Domestic Supply quality all the way!

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is the favorite source of so many! There are countless reviews and feedback threads for well over a decade that show just how well respected they are! I would highly suggest using Domestic Supply![/FONT]

indiamart.com has a lot of scammers, anything you buy there is literally a scam like alibaba

I guess I am an idiot for trusting these guys
I had an issue with my bitcoin payment so I had their customer service help me
the guy talked me through how to get into my bitcoin wallet and all that
the next day I woke up and my entire wallet was raided, I went from having 8K in my wallet to $5.50. well atleast he was nice enough to leave that spare change. What do I do now?

Stop being a member of 6 months standing and not showing our sponsors some love

What security mistake did you make that let them into your device, cause I doubt you shared your details with them.

Sharing how they hacked you would benefit everyone on Evo.

Back
Top Bottom