Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

information on Human Growth Hormone

FARSHADEO

Registered
I has a question about going on HGH i have been researching about HGH and i just wanted to hear about peoples experience with it. i spoke with a person in the gym and he told me he has been on hgh for 2 years and never stopped i want to see what are some of yur opinion on that .i am thinking of starting of at 3-5 iu every other day just to see if i notice the side effects but i just wanted to ask how long do people go on the cycle and i have heard of people stacking it with test and what you think of that. also a little bit of education on testing the hgh.

thanks

Farshad

- - - Updated - - -

and if HCG is needed

- - - Updated - - -

is post cycle therapy necessary

The hgh you buy [ if it's not from a pharmacy] might be diluted/weak. Which means 3 to 5 iu won't actually mean you are getting that dosage.

Generally, people test with 10iu first time injection then get blood work done with in 3 to 5 hours to see if it's a good batch.

If it's quality hgh. You should start with 1 to 2 iu first week then go up every week from there until you have side affects. Then you can scale back.

I was told 1 to 2 is normal dosage from a doctor, which is fat loss range. 3 to 5 is body building range. 6 and up is dangerous territory. This is assuming hgh is pharmacy grade. People probably. Have different opinion on dosage

You should plan long term usage. 6 month to see real difference. I'm of the opinion of its low dosage, you don't need to come off, but if you are going too go hard, i don't recommend more than year.

Side effects of hgh abuse scares me. Especially enlarged organs, the heart especially.

I am currently running 2 iu. And 250 test week. Mild cycle. Just gives enough to recover from working out. If you are going to run test with hgh, test should s start about 3 months into hgh use.

Hope it helps.

if its pharma, youll notice it fairly quickly, especially if hitting 4iu a day and up, but I still agree with running it a few months minimum

Save up, start using it when youre financially sound and can afford a consistent supply of It.
all in all though you haven't seemed to look much into it (credit to you for asking for help tho) and if youre only running test id get a few more cycles under your belt first before thinking of throwing GH in for BBing purposes, even tho its relatively safe when used around the normal dosages, id still get some more knowledge behind you before hitting doses above 2iu or so.

if its pharma, youll notice it fairly quickly, especially if hitting 4iu a day and up, but I still agree with running it a few months minimum

Save up, start using it when youre financially sound and can afford a consistent supply of It.
all in all though you haven't seemed to look much into it (credit to you for asking for help tho) and if youre only running test id get a few more cycles under your belt first before thinking of throwing GH in for BBing purposes, even tho its relatively safe when used around the normal dosages, id still get some more knowledge behind you before hitting doses above 2iu or so.

yes thats exactly what i was thinking i mean i wouldnt want to exceed 5 ius just because when you exceed that amount your organs start to develop it is dangerous (depending on purity of gh) being from canada its very challenging to get authentic pharmaceutical grad hgh. so im just researching and reading forums to see get connected with pharma grad.

- - - Updated - - -

The hgh you buy [ if it's not from a pharmacy] might be diluted/weak. Which means 3 to 5 iu won't actually mean you are getting that dosage.

Generally, people test with 10iu first time injection then get blood work done with in 3 to 5 hours to see if it's a good batch.

If it's quality hgh. You should start with 1 to 2 iu first week then go up every week from there until you have side affects. Then you can scale back.

I was told 1 to 2 is normal dosage from a doctor, which is fat loss range. 3 to 5 is body building range. 6 and up is dangerous territory. This is assuming hgh is pharmacy grade. People probably. Have different opinion on dosage

You should plan long term usage. 6 month to see real difference. I'm of the opinion of its low dosage, you don't need to come off, but if you are going too go hard, i don't recommend more than year.

Side effects of hgh abuse scares me. Especially enlarged organs, the heart especially.

I am currently running 2 iu. And 250 test week. Mild cycle. Just gives enough to recover from working out. If you are going to run test with hgh, test should s start about 3 months into hgh use.

Hope it helps.

are you currently using phrama grade? at 2 iu

One side effect of HGH at higher levels is tingling sensations in your fingers. It generally takes a while to see results from HGH too. You can get pharma grade from a number of sources internationally (ie view countries that manufacture it) as a number of families purchase it legitimately and re-sell it for a markup. tip: it can be used to treat stunted growth and early stage dwarfism :)

I have grey tops.
I do have some pharmacy packaged hgh, after this batch of grey tops runs out. hopefully these are the real deal.

I can't really tell if they are working or not, especially since im on the low end of the dosage specturm. My squat, deallift etc have all gone up since use. i'm currently on the 3rd month. about to start 250 cyp.

i found a source in serostim , and saizen factory in iran and spoke with them and they said they ship to canada from what i know iran is known for there steriods and gh, only issue is how to send money to there with sanctions waiting on there reply/call

i found a source in serostim , and saizen factory in iran and spoke with them and they said they ship to canada from what i know iran is known for there steriods and gh, only issue is how to send money to there with sanctions waiting on there reply/call

bro i wouldnt send money to Iran even if they had gold made hgh..i wouldnt trust those companies in there...

Back
Top Bottom