Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting with Insulin Syringe

accutane111

Registered
Gonna swap to insulin syringes for injections for my cruise. Wondering when I blast if I can be using insulin syringes also? As long as I'm not injecting too much at once I should be good? I've heard of it not dispersing properly if injecting too much.

It depends on what musclehead you're going into..
I use 27g 1/2" in quads, delts and pecs..
Any other area I use 1 inch or bigger..

I use 30 gauge 1/2” in my thigh 1/2cc weekly for my trt.
I just started that last year, I wish I had known the past 19 years I have been on trt that I could go that small!
I was started on a 21 gauge 19 years ago, which is what my first trt doctor prescribed, switched to 23 gauge that year, stayed there until probably 5-6 years ago when I realized a 25 gauge would work, then finally saw a YouTube video 6-8 months ago about using the 30 gauge for trt.
Hard to push but it’s only a half cc and I can’t even feel the 30 gauge in my thigh.

I just started that last year, I wish I had known the past 19 years I have been on trt that I could go that small!
I was started on a 21 gauge 19 years ago, which is what my first trt doctor prescribed, switched to 23 gauge that year, stayed there until probably 5-6 years ago when I realized a 25 gauge would work, then finally saw a YouTube video 6-8 months ago about using the 30 gauge for trt.
Hard to push but it’s only a half cc and I can’t even feel the 30 gauge in my thigh.

Wow man, that must take forever to fill the syringe. I have always used a 25 for oils and even that takes a good min and a half to draw 1.5 ml. Is there some way to do it that doesn't take forever?

I guess I wasn’t completely answering your question since you asked about an insulin syringe.
I use a regular 3cc syringe, put on a 21 gauge needle to fill then switch to the 30 gauge needle to inject.
My wife owning a dermatology practice makes it easy to get the needles and syringes I need.

An insulin syringe is a great way to administer daily TRT injections. That is the way to keep the most stable blood hormone levels and keep estrogen related side effects down. If it is a blast/cycle I would be pinning with a 23-25g 1" needle for most muscles.

Do you guys warm the oil (like under hot water) prior to pinning? If I don't using a slin pin or high gauge needle takes forever

I have always used a 25 for oils and even that takes a good min and a half to draw 1.5 ml

Back
Top Bottom