Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which insulin is best?

dauger29

Registered
This is going to be my first and only insulin cycle (i think lol), I am also using test enan, trenbolone, and NPP in a stack. my gym time is late evening and i am in bed by 11. i don't want to screw myself up while i sleep so need a short running insulin so i don't die while i am sleeping. someone said to use nova but don't think that is OTC. Trying to find the best insulin for night time use. Also how about the brand? please help

This is going to be my first and only insulin cycle (i think lol), I am also using test enan, trenbolone, and NPP in a stack. my gym time is late evening and i am in bed by 11. i don't want to screw myself up while i sleep so need a short running insulin so i don't die while i am sleeping. someone said to use nova but don't think that is OTC. Trying to find the best insulin for night time use. Also how about the brand? please help

Honestly humalog is probably best but you need to make sure you are awake at least 4-6 hours after taking it. Otherwise it would be better to take a long acting insulin like lantus upon awakening that way you have all day to eat and get the recommended carbs. Plus lantus doesn’t have those spikes like short acting insulin does and is much safer in your case.

Is there a safe or a dosage easy to control? Something equivalent to 300 test compared to a test only cycle, and just keep a Gatorade, or a drink with maltodextrin on you

Pay careful attention.

99.9% have of you ZERO reason - ZERO - for using insulin. Simply put you can take a roid and, used, properly with a diet, training etc and it'll have a positive effect. That's regardless of where you are genetically. You might have a small gain, an average gain or be a lucky SOB and gain like a freak. But all things being equal it's a positive outcome. Insulin not so much.

But insulin - no. 99.9% of you will not get the positive effect you want. We've posted AGAIN and AGAIN how most users will get fat. Or worse, FATTER. I've seen this with my own eyes.

So it doesn't come down to which one is best. Or best at nights. Or being the best informed (heck some of the best informed have the most uninspiring physiques).

Now you can ignore all you want. But when, as is gonna be the case for all but that 0.1%, you learn the hard way makes sure you come back and say how that went.

listen to mobster above. but i will go a step further.

even if you are that genetically blessed .1% using insulin without HGH at moderate to hefty dosages makes no sense. you need the hgh with it and you should also be using steroids too. using insulin solo is dumb in any situation

listen to mobster above. but i will go a step further.

even if you are that genetically blessed .1% using insulin without HGH at moderate to hefty dosages makes no sense. you need the hgh with it and you should also be using steroids too. using insulin solo is dumb in any situation
Yeah mobster makes sense, but as far as your reply, that was my motive to ask. I do wanna try hgh later down the road and heard it's better to run slin with it.

Insulin use needs to be something that you 100% know what you're doing. Experimenting isn't going to go well

Back
Top Bottom