Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

iron-daddy.to review reddit

xiekol

I was using a bad source before but switched to iron-daddy
can see the difference after changing sources
feel better mood
more harder muscles
more vascularity
would recommend these guys if you are using a bad source now

Reddit is one of the biggest crocks of shit ive ever seen in terms of a site filled with misleading and wrong information... it is a cesspool of nonsense... there are so many ignorant people making posts on the ENTIRE site, not just in relation to ped's... many of the mods on those forums they have are paid off and only allow certain posts to even be made there... its nonsense at its finest... read reviews here, logs, user progress pics etc... the tools here help you to make smart and safe decisions...

[FONT=&quot]I say it daily that Domestic Supply is who I use exclusively and MANY MANY MANY people over an extremely long time have spoken nothing but glowingly about the quality and customer service! I would suggest switching to Domestic Supply![/FONT]

Stick with our approved sources and add N2guard!

Never use reddit when we have approved sources. Some are good reviews on reddit but have to be careful so why not just trust us here when we all know its good

Back
Top Bottom