Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ironanabolics.net be careful

AKshley

Registered
Don’t trust ironanabolics.net
I ordered from them 3 months ago. They said that they ship my product and even give me a tracking number. The tracking number did not even track. I followed up with him over and over and they kept claiming they sent it. Finally a month ago after I kept hassling them they admitted that it did not go out. Then they sent it out. It was very stressful and i would not deal with them again

Don’t trust ironanabolics.net
I ordered from them 3 months ago. They said that they ship my product and even give me a tracking number. The tracking number did not even track. I followed up with him over and over and they kept claiming they sent it. Finally a month ago after I kept hassling them they admitted that it did not go out. Then they sent it out. It was very stressful and i would not deal with them again

Hopefully you've ordered from a sponsor in the meantime - like PSL or NapsGear

I stand by Domestic Supply all the way! I can tell you, and this is with over a decade of experience, that noone compares in any way from quality, to customer service to shipping! Greg is as stand up a guy as you will find and Domestic Supply is the best you will find!!

Back
Top Bottom