Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Issue with PSL... payment picked up they are saying they didn't receive it...

NastyNate

So I ordered a small pack of ancillaries, buddy needed pct stuff for his upcoming cycle so as a previous customer of PSL I showed him the way, figured I would grab some extras as well and split the cost with him. Small order, only $180, paid Western Union. I get a text a day or two later from WU sms automated text system saying "Vxxxxxx Uxxxxxxx" has picked up the payment. I then receive an email from PSL saying it was incorrect payment details and that my money should have been returned.

I email their customer service, they give me the WU site to track the money order and also claim to have nobody that works for them with that name. The WU site says it can't track money orders online (this is perplexing as I would have assumed you could track a money order online, maybe WU is fucked up). I'm fighting both sides here, WU says they picked up payment, PSL saying incorrect payment and never received funds. All the while I'm just ready for ancillaries to be here so my buddy can start his first test dbol cycle.

Messaged their rep on here, redirected me to their online order system as expected. I don't really care either way as long as I receive the gear or my money back from western union that has been picked up. Trying to draw light to the situation so they'll actually help me out instead of simply giving me a web address that doesn't track shit on a money order WU says they already picked up.

NastyNate

Looks like this is an issue with WU.

I have great experiences with PSL and I strongly doubt they would rip someone off for $180, such a small monetary amount.

Any pictures of emails you have would help

I'll get a hold of the boss for ya brother sorry I just saw this post been on the road 7 hrs today getting home we will get back to u asap

I'll get a hold of the boss for ya brother sorry I just saw this post been on the road 7 hrs today getting home we will get back to u asap

Email sent u will hear back ASAP

Thank you kindly mountain man, I didn't want to draw attention as I've gotten fine service from you guys in the past, but this just sucks as it seems like neither side can do anything about it. I talked you guys up as my ancillary source to a buddy and hope to get a resolution. I appreciate it.

7534fff0fddaeea43749f097083c3465.jpg

hang in there and dont panic. psl has been taking care of everyone with problems very well. id be shocked if this were any different

So I ordered a small pack of ancillaries, buddy needed pct stuff for his upcoming cycle so as a previous customer of PSL I showed him the way, figured I would grab some extras as well and split the cost with him. Small order, only $180, paid Western Union. I get a text a day or two later from WU sms automated text system saying "Vxxxxxx Uxxxxxxx" has picked up the payment. I then receive an email from PSL saying it was incorrect payment details and that my money should have been returned.

I email their customer service, they give me the WU site to track the money order and also claim to have nobody that works for them with that name. The WU site says it can't track money orders online (this is perplexing as I would have assumed you could track a money order online, maybe WU is fucked up). I'm fighting both sides here, WU says they picked up payment, PSL saying incorrect payment and never received funds. All the while I'm just ready for ancillaries to be here so my buddy can start his first test dbol cycle.

Messaged their rep on here, redirected me to their online order system as expected. I don't really care either way as long as I receive the gear or my money back from western union that has been picked up. Trying to draw light to the situation so they'll actually help me out instead of simply giving me a web address that doesn't track shit on a money order WU says they already picked up.

NastyNate

V-U system had serious malfunctions since 07.13 - Only way to clarify this issue is to call them and explain the situation and provide rec.send. infos to them
We obviously CAN NOT do that as the rec.

The funds status says picked up maybe , but the system had a serious failure , so a call or individual branch visit will be necessary to resolve this

If we could do it on our end - we obviously would , but we don't have the rights as the rec......

Apologies for this inconvenience NN - But this issue is totally their system mess up fault.

Please be in touch with us about this issue.

Thank you kindly mountain man, I didn't want to draw attention as I've gotten fine service from you guys in the past, but this just sucks as it seems like neither side can do anything about it. I talked you guys up as my ancillary source to a buddy and hope to get a resolution. I appreciate it.

U are welcome sr just doing my job wanna make sure every customer is happy

Sorry I missed this thread brother. I was away for the weekend. Luckily our solid rep team was here to assist you while I was gone. Please update me on this when you can brother.

Also....It has been posted on the PSL site to avoid WU for now and just use MG. WU is having some internal issues so until they resolve it stick with MG in the future. Not your fault, as this was posted AFTER you made your order.

Man I think wu has fucked me out of my money. Been on the phone with these idiots and I keep getting the run around.

Finally got refunded my money, thanks for being so helpful to all the psl reps, it was western union being difficult. I'll resend payment via moneygram.

Back
Top Bottom