Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Issues with Cash App

anyone else have issues with the app not scanning the Back of your I.D? any fix to this?

Try restarting the phone. If doesn't work, reinstall the app. Happens with scans.

I had them and never got verified. Used coinbase, now I'm locked out. So both cukee for me

I had them and never got verified. Used coinbase, now I'm locked out. So both cukee for me

why are you locked out of coinbase? coinbase works fine for me lately.

ive always had issues with it so i just deleted it from my phone... i know a lot of people use it just fine but its always given me issues... i have no idea what could be wrong with it though bro

Last edited:
It seems to be a lot of people are having issues the past couple days with this application, and this goes with just ordinary people using it. I'm not sure if there is a glitch because of a lot of holiday shopping and spending online, but I do know for certain that I have personally witnessed people complaining about doing normal transactions..

I have Coinbase and have no issues at all.
Same here no issues.

Coinbase wants your money but if you do something that raises a red flag they will lock you out. I know someone who tried to use his wife's ID stupid shit like that.

As far as CashApp goes I don't recommend it there are numerous CashApp scams going on.

Same here no issues.

Coinbase wants your money but if you do something that raises a red flag they will lock you out. I know someone who tried to use his wife's ID stupid shit like that.

As far as CashApp goes I don't recommend it there are numerous CashApp scams going on.
Who do you recommend then? Coinbase wont email me back abt password bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom