Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just received my vitamins!!

I'm serious dude, I can IM B12 but vit c is a no no. Let me know how that works out lolol

I've never taken inj C.. I'll still give IM'ing the C a shot, I'm nothing if not stubborn and we'll see how it goes lol. If it's as bad as you say I see my second pin of it being a subQ lol. Thanks for the heads up tho brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My brother Araris I know you are happy with your vit bro, vit C is very poweful and help with release of testosterone bro

I am looking for some super b12 I have a bro that I was talking to about it and he wants to get b complex for cattle idk how safe it would be a pm with prices would be appreciated

I've never taken inj C.. I'll still give IM'ing the C a shot, I'm nothing if not stubborn and we'll see how it goes lol. If it's as bad as you say I see my second pin of it being a subQ lol. Thanks for the heads up tho brother

No problem. You'll feel the extreme burn the moment you start pushing it in. Feels like it's eating away at your muscle. Very high acidity

I thought it was just me, but I think straight Clorox bleach can't burn much more than vitamin c. Lol

Good bro, just check the thread is call ( here a complete list of INJECTABLES vitamins

I saw it the day you put it up that's what got me interested in injectable vitamins in the first place I've been looking for them ever since but like you said I can't pm yet unfortunately

My brother Araris I know you are happy with your vit bro, vit C is very poweful and help with release of testosterone bro

Wow that I didn't know.. I knew about the immune system benefits, boost for healing, and benefits for the skin but not that. Thank you brother

I saw it the day you put it up that's what got me interested in injectable vitamins in the first place I've been looking for them ever since but like you said I can't pm yet unfortunately

It's worth it brother, just stay active on the forum and chime in when you can. Start a thread about yourself and/or you're routine (if you haven't already) and all the good bros can meet you and offer advice if you need it . Before you realize it your at 50 and big man Paja will take care of you. So far I've just gotten their B12 and I'm loving it.

Back
Top Bottom