Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kappa Pharmaceuticals no good?

AceA

Registered
A buddy of mine let me have a couple of his vials of Kappa Pharmaceutical Sustanon 350. I didn't injection a few days ago in my gosh de post injection pain is through the roof. My entire shoulder is swollen and I can't even sleep at night hurts so much. Do you think this is normal or does the Gear just no good?

You can see other posts on Kappa pharma, they are sending very terrible quality gear, gives infections for sure. You're not the first and sorry to hear about your shoulder, get antibiotics.

That can happen with Sustanon and also high concentration gear in general. Not sure if it is due to poor gear or not. That being said, I am not familiar with that source at all. I stick to the trusted and approved sources here like Domestic-Supply.

If you are looking for original products that will not give you a problem, I would recommend Balkan Pharmaceuticals or SP Laboratories, I speak from experience.
The supplier's website is balkanmoldova.com if I’m not mistaken, it ships worldwide, I live in the UK, but when I was in the USA for 6 months, it also sent to my address and everything arrived right, today I only use these two brands.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are looking for original products that will not give you a problem, I would recommend Balkan Pharmaceuticals or SP Laboratories, I speak from experience.
The supplier's website is balkanmoldova.com if I’m not mistaken, it ships worldwide, I live in the UK, but when I was in the USA for 6 months, it also sent to my address and everything arrived right, today I only use these two brands.

I sell all Balkan products with domestic shipping)

Back
Top Bottom