Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kefei HGH TD

-SD-

sg4u2f.jpg

2cn7c4j.jpg

2i87l3q.jpg

Those look like they could be fake... Send them to me so I can verify them for you! I'm really putting myself in harm's way for you. You should appreciate such an offer :p.

Those look like they could be fake... Send them to me so I can verify them for you! I'm really putting myself in harm's way for you. You should appreciate such an offer :p.

Yea im really scared here help me out rob

ha

Last edited:

They are replicas. Kefeis still aren't being made.

Same with hygetropin, even though there are some black top "hygetropins" out there. They are replicas too.

They are replicas. Kefeis still aren't being made.

Same with hygetropin, even though there are some black top "hygetropins" out there. They are replicas too.

if they are replica kefeis then they are good, i just tested my growth hormone at 37.7 using them.

if they are replica kefeis then they are good, i just tested my growth hormone at 37.7 using them.

yes they are replicas and from everything I've heard they are good. The man himself, HK is carrying them (assuming they are coming from the same supplier) and the grey top generics, as well as real rips. So they must be good. :)

How long you been on and is it good?

2 months at 5 ius a day and it is good. i ran bloods and my growth hormone came in at 37.7. i have 10 more kits on the way. i am looking forward to starting my next cycle as i feel i am at a place where i am going to achieve some outstanding results. results will not show immediately but your patience will be rewarded.

very good fat loss, even though my diet has not been very strict. i have been running it with igf1-lr3 for some solid lean muscle mass. my upcoming cycle will be cyp, eq, winnie, and var which will help me add more lean mass and continue to drop bf.

very good fat loss, even though my diet has not been very strict. i have been running it with igf1-lr3 for some solid lean muscle mass. my upcoming cycle will be cyp, eq, winnie, and var which will help me add more lean mass and continue to drop bf.

good thats what im looking for

Run 5iu daily for six months then bump to 8-10iu when you start a blast and watch the real magic
happen.
If concerned with quality do 8-10iu before bed and see how you feel in the morning.

Run 5iu daily for six months then bump to 8-10iu when you start a blast and watch the real magic
happen.
If concerned with quality do 8-10iu before bed and see how you feel in the morning.

why dose at night, how will that help you check the quality? if the hgh is good how would you expect to feel in the morning?

Back
Top Bottom