Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ketotifen bodybuilding supps from Blackstone labs

Norris28

Registered
Using this Blackstone labs ketotifen bodybuilding supplement with my test E stack, so far not noticing any fat loss, when does this stuff kick in? I'm taking 3 caps per day and using 500mg a week of the test. this is my 3rd cycle. I am 28 years old and 18% body fat. also doing a keto diet with it which is quite expensive

Using this Blackstone labs ketotifen bodybuilding supplement with my test E stack, so far not noticing any fat loss, when does this stuff kick in? I'm taking 3 caps per day and using 500mg a week of the test. this is my 3rd cycle. I am 28 years old and 18% body fat. also doing a keto diet with it which is quite expensive

bro since pj braun stopped running blackstone labs, they are a mess...their supplements have issues but they used to be amazing...

Blackstone used to be good, back when I was on IronMagLabs forum some 10+yrs ago. That place is a ghost town. This is one reason why I’m now on Evo

Back
Top Bottom