Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

king labs joos23

TFO9

Registered
Please help me mods, this guy named joos23 from another forum is blackmailing me. I made an order through him and he stole my information after I sent him my money. He got a hold of my name, address, and number and is harassing me saying I have to pay him more money or else he will find me.

joos23 is probably a scammer, he took your money and ran

Please help me mods, this guy named joos23 from another forum is blackmailing me. I made an order through him and he stole my information after I sent him my money. He got a hold of my name, address, and number and is harassing me saying I have to pay him more money or else he will find me.

Call the feds. He'll be a lot more trouble than you

LOL what do you want us to do? you want some bodyguards or something? we dont know who that is or have control over what he does... LOL wtf

You got scammed bro. Not sure what you want us to do about it if he's from another forum. Call it a loss and move on. He isn't going to do shit because he's the one that will be in hot water

Back
Top Bottom