Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

KingLabs.org experiences?

Currently and was using in no particular order their Tren Ace, Test E, Anavar, Winstrol, A-50, Proviron, Clen (alpha pharma) Arimidex, Sustanon. Their Clen felt the same as what I got from PSL.
I made some of my best results with their gear. I can tell you the Tren A has a major fricking PIP in my shoulder if you shot over 1/2cc. I body might not like the oil they use. I should post before and afters. I’m a happy customer.

Then your dialed brah. Get it !!
You order via bitcoin and it ships the very next day and I have in my hands within 2-3 days typically. Can’t beat it.
Taking just the Sus 250 and Mast E and Anavar at the moment. Staying hard and full. Dropped the Tren & the Mast / Anavar are next so I can cruise for a few months and we’ll see how his Deca is for my bulk cycle -:). Keep me posted. I’d love to hear how you do.

Have you ran many cycles and different labs before so you can feel the difference yourself ?

Then your dialed brah. Get it !!
You order via bitcoin and it ships the very next day and I have in my hands within 2-3 days typically. Can’t beat it.
Taking just the Sus 250 and Mast E and Anavar at the moment. Staying hard and full. Dropped the Tren & the Mast / Anavar are next so I can cruise for a few months and we’ll see how his Deca is for my bulk cycle -:). Keep me posted. I’d love to hear how you do.

Have you ran many cycles and different labs before so you can feel the difference yourself ?

from the dead, and just reading this now, but Joruneybrah, when I made this post, thats all i've done. Now i've used them for Test-E and Anavar as a 1st cycle. I felt the results show but I really don't have any other labs to compare to. I am now getting ready to do a 300 test-e / 300 primo and 50mg anavar cycle. I know tame, but will see how it goes for a 2nd cycle. All Kingslabs

from the dead, and just reading this now, but Joruneybrah, when I made this post, thats all i've done. Now i've used them for Test-E and Anavar as a 1st cycle. I felt the results show but I really don't have any other labs to compare to. I am now getting ready to do a 300 test-e / 300 primo and 50mg anavar cycle. I know tame, but will see how it goes for a 2nd cycle. All Kingslabs

Kinglabs is full of heavy metals and poisons, if you are using their gear get ready for infections and disease.

Back
Top Bottom