Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kodiak queen steroids bloods low

Kochen

Registered
I have been using kodiak queen steroids for the past 6 weeks, something felt off like i wasn't getting any results so i decided to get bloodwork done. I was running 250mg a week of test cyp and 100mgs test prop 3X per week. My numbers all came in good except for testosterone levels which were only 240. not good! I want to cry literally because I wanted gains so bad. This sucks. What should I do? stop or what? I was told that kodiak is not a good brand yet I didnt listen I know.:(

I have been using kodiak queen steroids for the past 6 weeks, something felt off like i wasn't getting any results so i decided to get bloodwork done. I was running 250mg a week of test cyp and 100mgs test prop 3X per week. My numbers all came in good except for testosterone levels which were only 240. not good! I want to cry literally because I wanted gains so bad. This sucks. What should I do? stop or what? I was told that kodiak is not a good brand yet I didnt listen I know.:(

I would def stop injecting that brand

Do t throw your money away on bullshit. Go with trusted sources on this forum. PSL has you covered 100%

You have been a member here since August and did not use your approved sources? Come on man! We say it over and over that our approved sources are vetted and legit. Next time stick to Domestic-Supply.

Back
Top Bottom