Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lab busted

I heard about this on another forum. The guy had a huge following and did a LOT of business. Sad to see another good lab bite the dust

Last edited:
These UGLs that keep info, just downright unethical and fucking stupid. It happens way too often. If you're gonna run a business, don't be an asshole, destroy your customers stuff as soon as the order is filled. Or find a way to keep it that is untraceable. Now the guys who were good customers of the lab are going to be puckered up and watching their backs for a long while.

man this sucks, hate to see an operation like that go down. i wonder what started the 3 month investigation in the first place.

I heard about this on another forum I'm on, which this lab was a sponsor. The guy had a huge following and did a LOT of business. Sad to see another good lab bite the dust

Black Horse Labs? Never heard of them. Google doesn't turn up much either.

Who knows. I'm more curious about "no arrests made".

Must have not been any arrests made at time of the article writing. My guess is they made an arrest, but the guy is cooperating and rolling over on everyone he can to get out of doing as much, or possibly any time at all.

Must have not been any arrests made at time of the article writing. My guess is they made an arrest, but the guy is cooperating and rolling over on everyone he can to get out of doing as much, or possibly any time at all.
^^^this...unfortunately is most likely exactly what it is.

Last edited:
Who knows. I'm more curious about "no arrests made".
That's what Peaks my Interest also.
That says that this Guy is Cooperating with the Cops, if they haven't Arrested Him......................................... JP
P.S.
Never Heard of this Lab.

That's what Peaks my Interest also.
That says that this Guy is Cooperating with the Cops, if they haven't Arrested Him......................................... JP
P.S.
Never Heard of this Lab.

even if he is cooperating, they always make an arrest. He may cooperate and do zero time if he can lead them to bigger fish, or just more busts. Maybe he has some bulk customers who are sourcing his gear and he kept those great records ya know! If he can't lead them to his source he can lead them to his bulk customers who are also dealing. If he can turn in those guys he could very well get a reduced sentence. If he cooperates to bring down his supplier(s), he might not do any time at all.

They have to make an arrest to have leverage though. :)

Would love to know why they got busted in the first place

they said it was a 3 month long, multi-state investigation. My guess is that customs in one state got some raws, maybe monitored things for a while, saw some more raws moving in and coordinated with LE from other states to start an investigation. But who knows? Maybe it started with a careless customer who got caught with AAS for any number of reasons (pulled over, came to house for another call, etc.) and that guy was able to lead them to the source? Any number of things can go wrong. The more anonymous your source is and the less anyone knows them at all, the better off everyone is. Can't trust anyone.

They mentioned that their products were being "marketed locally". Could have been a local person that got busted and dropped the dime too. Who knows. I agree with CEO though. For leverage there has to be an arrest. This is odd to say the least.

Sad to admit this, but I believe you are spot on.

They mentioned that their products were being "marketed locally". Could have been a local person that got busted and dropped the dime too. Who knows. I agree with CEO though. For leverage there has to be an arrest. This is odd to say the least.

My guess is this happened locally since theres zero privacy with that sort of dealings. Or they got greedy with their powder shipments instead of keeping the shipments small and spreading them out they made big buys and shipments that got noticed

Back
Top Bottom