Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lab Testing Multiple SARMS Sources

Prob just switch to ass in the future. Or at least buy a SARM that's priced like everyone else. Maybe try this narrows labs, seem to have good reviews.

Just 12 weeks in. I wanted to be blown away by esarms since its price so high and looking back I can't say it was worth the extra money.

I could be wrong on this, but the prevailing opinion is that Sarms are definitely weaker than the mass building AAS's like Test, Deca, Tren, etc. They have less sides and many feel like they are safer than AAS's. but I haven't heard of anyone getting freakishly huge and blown away from using SARMs.

Hey man this is an incredible thing to do, and I think you can do it! Good luck and looking forward to seeing the results

I have, but here is my concern with esarms. I keep upping the dosage of rad. No sides. Zero. Not even improved gym performance. So I start to question a company that I thought was the best. Makes me question everything. This morning I took 60mg of rad. I'm just gonna keep upping it until I feel some sides or it runs out. If it's real or dosed properly o should feel something other than like a sucker paying twice the price than most other companies charge.

Sure does make you feel like a sucker paying $150 a damn bottle and feeling like your product is underdosed

Back
Top Bottom