Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lab Testing Multiple SARMS Sources

powerup

Buff Brother
So iv decided over the next few months I will be making an investment and ording from multiple SARMS sources and having all of their stuff lab tested. Iv become increasingly suspicious of all the sources and its time to find out who is real, who is fake, who is under dosing, etc. I will make a youtube video out of it sharing all the results. I think im going to use Rad140 for the test. So far the list of sources I will be testing is as follows:

Esarms
Sarms1
Proven Peptides
US Gains
Narrows Labs
Pure Rawz
Science.bio

Id like to compile 10 different companies. Does anyone have suggestions.

Also does anyone have suggestions of a good lab to use?

I will keep this thread updated with the project. Should be interesting.

Thanks,

Aren't sarms going to be banned soon mate …seems like a futile pursuit and a waste of money imho

This should be interesting for sure. As far as labs, it depends on where you are and where you can ship them, but Simec AG in Switzerland is good. Just keep in mind lad testing is very expensive.

This should be interesting for sure. As far as labs, it depends on where you are and where you can ship them, but Simec AG in Switzerland is good. Just keep in mind lad testing is very expensive.

Im in the USA need to find a lab and figure out all my cost, can prob make a bunch back on youtube income. I have a feeling we are going to find there are very few trustworthy companies. Iv become suspect of them all. Will be interesting for sure.

Im in the USA need to find a lab and figure out all my cost, can prob make a bunch back on youtube income. I have a feeling we are going to find there are very few trustworthy companies. Iv become suspect of them all. Will be interesting for sure.

Good luck finding a lab in the USA. The DEA issued them all warning letters years ago about the legal liability they are putting themselves by accepted controlled substances for end users for testing. I suspect they will lump "research chemicals" into this same barrel.

This is why it is impossible for end users to get things tested by legit labs in the USA. It all has to be done overseas.

Good luck finding a lab in the USA. The DEA issued them all warning letters years ago about the legal liability they are putting themselves by accepted controlled substances for end users for testing. I suspect they will lump "research chemicals" into this same barrel.

This is why it is impossible for end users to get things tested by legit labs in the USA. It all has to be done overseas.

that sucks. im starting to think most sarm companies are not on the up and up. either bunk or under dosed. e

that sucks. im starting to think most sarm companies are not on the up and up. either bunk or under dosed. e

I think you are right. I havent purchased Sarms before but I would stick to the ones that Stevesmi and Dylan G recommend.

I think you are right. I havent purchased Sarms before but I would stick to the ones that Stevesmi and Dylan G recommend.
I have, but here is my concern with esarms. I keep upping the dosage of rad. No sides. Zero. Not even improved gym performance. So I start to question a company that I thought was the best. Makes me question everything. This morning I took 60mg of rad. I'm just gonna keep upping it until I feel some sides or it runs out. If it's real or dosed properly o should feel something other than like a sucker paying twice the price than most other companies charge.

I have, but here is my concern with esarms. I keep upping the dosage of rad. No sides. Zero. Not even improved gym performance. So I start to question a company that I thought was the best. Makes me question everything. This morning I took 60mg of rad. I'm just gonna keep upping it until I feel some sides or it runs out. If it's real or dosed properly o should feel something other than like a sucker paying twice the price than most other companies charge.

How long you been running them? Are Sarms something you are supposed to feel immediately or do they need time to build up? Even when I run strong short half-life AAS's I still feel it takes weeks to really start seeing some effects.

How long you been running them? Are Sarms something you are supposed to feel immediately or do they need time to build up? Even when I run strong short half-life AAS's I still feel it takes weeks to really start seeing some effects.
Entering week 12

Zero weight/muscle increase and no strength increase? That doesn't sound good bro.
No no no don't get me wrong. There has been gains. For sure. 100%. I just think it's under dosed. The gains I had on 25mg ostarine, 30mg rad now up to 60mg rad. Are pretty much the same as my first 12 week cycle of Ostarine only from proven peptides of all places. Had bloods done after that and was 100% perfect.

My issue is this cycle cost me about 4 times what my proven peptides one did and I honestly can't say it's been more effective.

But effective none the less. It's clearly something that works.

Apart from being research chems if they really do work they will be banned from memory isn't rad supposed to be like test? Chalk it up as a loss, years ago I used ostarine from Blackstone labs and it gave me nightblindness they were supposed to have a reputation as a good company it sucked and I lost work cause of it

Apart from being research chems if they really do work they will be banned from memory isn't rad supposed to be like test? Chalk it up as a loss, years ago I used ostarine from Blackstone labs and it gave me nightblindness they were supposed to have a reputation as a good company it sucked and I lost work cause of it
Prob just switch to ass in the future. Or at least buy a SARM that's priced like everyone else. Maybe try this narrows labs, seem to have good reviews.

Just 12 weeks in. I wanted to be blown away by esarms since its price so high and looking back I can't say it was worth the extra money.

Back
Top Bottom