Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lamborghini Labs VS Quantum Labs VS Bio Pharma

never heard of any of them... check out domestic supply... click on the banner above and you will get top quality

Lambo Test/Tren is fine, albeit absolutely guaranteed to be underdosed. Their Clen is great, Aromasin is fine, Dbol is strong.

Quantum Test/Tren is fine, similar strength to the Lambo stuff (likely underdosed). Have used Quantum a fair bit with no real dramas, it's consistent at least.

I've tried lambo ..It's good ..havnt tried the others ,maybe post your question in the Aussie section

I do feel Lamborghini us under dose .... Coming off from Geneza and wolf, Lamborghini feels way under...

Lambo Test/Tren is fine, albeit absolutely guaranteed to be underdosed. Their Clen is great, Aromasin is fine, Dbol is strong.

Quantum Test/Tren is fine, similar strength to the Lambo stuff (likely underdosed). Have used Quantum a fair bit with no real dramas, it's consistent at least.

Thanks mate, Why the heck these are underdosed, not like it's so expensive to make and they charge freaking 80 to 85 each.

- - - Updated - - -

I've tried lambo ..It's good ..havnt tried the others ,maybe post your question in the Aussie section

Cheers mate, seems like USA domestic, I am in Australia :)

I do feel Lamborghini us under dose .... Coming off from Geneza and wolf, Lamborghini feels way under...

Thanks mate, Why the heck these are underdosed, not like it's so expensive to make and they charge freaking 80 to 85 each.

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers mate, seems like USA domestic, I am in Australia :)

Did u say 85 bucks a vial?????? Wtf

Lambo use to be sweet but now not so good Quantum use to make decent orals not so much in there liquids though

I am on my last Test E Lamborghini, just had one to try it out, it is clear and clean, smooth nice oil well it's just test E, strength that's where I am unhappy (unless my previous supplier had overdosed test E, this feels like 60% of it...

Back
Top Bottom