Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Lamborghini Labs VS Quantum Labs VS Bio Pharma

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    15
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Question Lamborghini Labs VS Quantum Labs VS Bio Pharma

    Anyone used any of these?

  2. #2
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    23,487
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    never heard of any of them... check out domestic supply... click on the banner above and you will get top quality





  3. #3
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    119
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dgs595959 View Post
    Anyone used any of these?
    Your from Oz I'm guessing bro?

  4. #4
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    15
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    never heard of any of them... check out domestic supply... click on the banner above and you will get top quality
    I don't see domestic supplies banner, can you please direct me
    Quote Originally Posted by chip0000 View Post
    Your from Oz I'm guessing bro?
    Yes , Australia mate

  5. #5
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    119
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've tried lambo ..It's good ..havnt tried the others ,maybe post your question in the Aussie section

  6. #6
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    96
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lambo Test/Tren is fine, albeit absolutely guaranteed to be underdosed. Their Clen is great, Aromasin is fine, Dbol is strong.

    Quantum Test/Tren is fine, similar strength to the Lambo stuff (likely underdosed). Have used Quantum a fair bit with no real dramas, it's consistent at least.

  7. #7
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    23,487
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dgs595959 View Post
    I don't see domestic supplies banner, can you please direct me

    Yes , Australia mate
    https://domestic-supply.com/





  8. #8
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    15
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chip0000 View Post
    I've tried lambo ..It's good ..havnt tried the others ,maybe post your question in the Aussie section
    I do feel Lamborghini us under dose .... Coming off from Geneza and wolf, Lamborghini feels way under...

    Quote Originally Posted by 1nugget View Post
    Lambo Test/Tren is fine, albeit absolutely guaranteed to be underdosed. Their Clen is great, Aromasin is fine, Dbol is strong.

    Quantum Test/Tren is fine, similar strength to the Lambo stuff (likely underdosed). Have used Quantum a fair bit with no real dramas, it's consistent at least.
    Thanks mate, Why the heck these are underdosed, not like it's so expensive to make and they charge freaking 80 to 85 each.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by chip0000 View Post
    I've tried lambo ..It's good ..havnt tried the others ,maybe post your question in the Aussie section
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    Cheers mate, seems like USA domestic, I am in Australia

  9. #9
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Auckland ,New Zealand
    Posts
    50
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dgs595959 View Post
    I do feel Lamborghini us under dose .... Coming off from Geneza and wolf, Lamborghini feels way under...



    Thanks mate, Why the heck these are underdosed, not like it's so expensive to make and they charge freaking 80 to 85 each.

    - - - Updated - - -





    Cheers mate, seems like USA domestic, I am in Australia
    Did u say 85 bucks a vial?????? Wtf

  10. #10
    Growing Brother BigTonganGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    somewhere in the mines
    Posts
    368
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lambo use to be sweet but now not so good Quantum use to make decent orals not so much in there liquids though

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •