Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Latest order from PSL - PIP????!!!

DoubleBass128

Good evening gents (and ladies)

I'm having a new issue with my latest gear. I've used both Sus and t400 as well as NPP from PSL and never dealt with any pain. I mean pain hours after injection. I massage the area warm the solution for about 60 seconds and only do 1cc ever in one dosing - and its debilitating. I figured the prop in the sus was causing this issue but when I moved to the T400, the pain is just as bad if not worse. Is it possible this recipe has changed at all?

Any ideas how to stop this and is anyone else experiencing this? In no way am I blaming anyone I just really need help here.

Thanks in advance

dblbass

the recipe would never change it's the same standard procedure with a large batch..
high dose blends will have this tendency for some users sust..

try using a different injection site.. some of the compound could have gone subq tissue, or it could be sitting in or around a nerve.

do you have a number of the batch that you used?

Some people react different to these things. I never really have an issue with sustanon. I have never tried T400. Anytime the dose is higher, it will cause more pain. To me it sounds like maybe your injection spot or your body’s reaction to the injection. I assure you that PSL has some super smooth oil, just as smooth as Dr prescribed.

I'm running sust 250 right now without no pip. As for the T400 do to the high concentration it usually carries a little more than normal. maybe your more sensitive so to the higher concentration ... Keep us updated.

There's a million things that can cause PIP. Are we dealing with Sust-500 here or just the 250? As far as the T-400 goes...well yeah you're gonna have some PIP - probably even a lot of PIP. That's simply unavoidable with high dosed products due to the amount of hormone per mL, and the extra solvents needed to get it to hold at that concentration.

I brew my own gear once in a while as a hobby and every now and then I'll switch from PSL gear to my own - which is brewed at the same dose/potency but with a different carrier oil. I always get some PIP at first when switching from one to the other. Even from my gear to PSL gear I get some PIP just because my body is used to pinning something different it has to get used to the new oil/formula. After a week or two the PIP stops occurring.

Then there's the pinning depth. Are you pinning deep enough into the muscle? If not, some gear may be leaking into your subq fat layer and that will certainly cause soreness for a few days.

Are you pinning too fast? Did you move the needle too much while it was in you? Did you hit scar tissue? Did you pin too close to a nerve? Did you puncture a blood vessel? Did you pin a muscle then train that same muscle group that day? Have you been off gear for a little while and this was your first pin in some time? Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

Lots of variables here. But if this was a recent batch then we would be hearing a lot more public complaints on here and other forums. Send one of us (PSL Reps) the batch number if you could.​ - If someone isn't already addressing this for you.

Last edited:
The T400 has some bite what do you expect? I’ve used it for years and it’s always been the same.

Back
Top Bottom