Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

legit HGH source?? help!

mailorderhgh.com guys. please hit up myself, dylan, or muskate for a code.

someone just posted their blood work today and once again it came in great. stuff is legit

Looking for a code. Want to place a large order ASAP!

Thanks Steve!

we had a doctor on the podcast last night who talked about HGH and how it is the absolute best thing for tendon/ligament healing. if you are dealing with nagging injuries get on HGH right away.. the stuff is awesome. our sponsor mailorderhgh.com sells affordable HGH

Hello guys!
Glad to join this site , we aim to provide the best quality 191 aa hgh ,
Google our site , you will find the true customers speaking.
Respect!
Toptopshop.org

- - - Updated - - -

Toptrope is our own brand hgh , very consistent high quality! Should you have any question , don't hesitate to pm me any time.

If your legit. Why the question mark after “legit” in the heading?

And what do you need help with?

.......sounds legit!

I search for threads on MTS but I couldn´t find any.

They ship real stealthy, a some months ago received a 4months cycle with PCT and AEs.

they offer Norditropin pens for €218, its 1,5ML at 45iu. I have never tried it, but I´m happy with the test e and EQ Im on at the moment. I believe the Norditropin pens are the best ones in regards to conserve the GH witch should yiled the best end result. This is only my perception on GH though, Ive never tried GH!
However, Im planning to add it in when I switch the EQ for Tren.

On a side note, Ive heard EA Athletes mention they do 10ius of a GH 2,5 hours before blood test to check quality (expected values at 60NG pr ML). On the other hand, Ive heard it could be harmful for a newbie to do such a high dose in one shot. Any ideas on quality check, like expected values from 3ius pharma grade, would be much appreciated :)

Back
Top Bottom