Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

legit HGH source?? help!

discreeet

Registered
hey guys, just joined this forum in hopes of getting some legitimate help.

ive been dealing with a partial thickness tear of the supraspinatus in both shoulders from a bench press accident, for the past year. i'm trying to avoid surgery, but the PT im doing isn't helping much.
i read that growth, (by means of IGF1), is the only thing to accelerate collagen synthesis and actually get my shoulders back to 100%.
i used alphamuscle, and theyre legit, but the stuff they sell may/may not be. i've ordered igf1 from them a few months ago, and it may have been legit, but i kept lifting and made the tears worse.
i dont have health insurance at the moment and cant afford to get blood tests done to verify the legitimacy of any products.
i figured alphamuscle was legit, but the igf1 may not have been, so i tried something else.
i ordered a kit of "ELIXIR hygetropin", received it relatively quick. the anticounterfiet code on the back even checked out on the website, so i was excited. but alas, after a week of pinning, i began getting really sore at the injection sites and felt a little off, as if i had a fever. i did some more research, and believe that this Chinese crap is probably 192aa, and my body is rejecting it.
i've checked out eroids and saw godt240 and toptrope as the top source sites. godt240 is minimum ~$250 an order, while top tropin is only $160 a kit (generic). both sites have legit reviews with a couple people talking about bloods.

TL;DR - has anyone ordered from these sites? if not, where is the hands down, best place to get a kit for around $150-$300? (not trying to spend $300 for a 36iu pharma pen)

please help. i just want to get legit growth to heal my tendon injuries. dont care if its pharma or not, just need legit 191aa. thanks in advance!!!

i'd imagine so. i wouldn't mind spending the money if i know it's quality.
but where to go for that?

ill literally paypayl someone a few bucks to point me in the direction towards a legit source

Be careful Offering anyone Money for Sources.

This is how you Lose Money............................ JP

i just figured id only send money after i get it and see its real. youre right though, thanks for the heads up. just desperate to get something at this point

Good luck bro, I am in a similar situation. I just had 2 x shoulder surgeries and 1 x elbow ulnar nerve transposition with another in a few months. Let me know if you have any luck,

$roomz

thanks alot for the response, man. im seeing some good reviews for osgear. thinking of ordering a 72iu cart of lil humatrope from them. kinda expensive, but if it comes through, it should be true pharma.
ill post a review if i do end up getting it. god bless brotha

Black or grey tops 98 % purity just as good as pharma grade

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I have had a very good experience with grey tops last year but my source is no longer available. I would appreciate if someone could pm me with a good grey top shop. Thanks

good ug hgh have magnus and alpha pharma
original genotropin cost 2x-3x costs more than sold on the Internet¨, perfect work jintropin or ansonome.
zomacton is good olny but it is hard to buy and price high

Back
Top Bottom