Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legit Modafinil Source

clonc

Registered
Does anyone out there have a legit modafinil source? I know this isn’t necessarily bodybuilding related, I just can’t find a good source anywhere. Thanks.

Oh? Nice. Been wanting to find some of this. Modafinil is supposed to be an awesome nootropic

Oh? Nice. Been wanting to find some of this. Modafinil is supposed to be an awesome nootropic

This is a great nootropic and I actually have a prescription for it. I actually just cut back on taking it because it served its purpose and I'm done.
It's great when you're in a jam and you just can't get into your groove, or if you need to be sharp and crisp.
but I highly suggest not to use it everyday, it's not intended for that purpose and you will develop side effects eventually like anxiety and whatnot. I highly recommend this, start at 100mgs you don't need much. I eventually got up to 200 and that proved to be a bit too much.

If you have sleep apnea this will help you the next day if you have a bad night of rest.

I also suggest to lay off caffeine on the days that you use this because it's not necessary.

Good luck and keep everyone posted on how you make out.. and be sure to use the hyperlink above from a approved source.

greg gave you the direct link at domestic supply bro... check them out and he will get you all taken care of

Back
Top Bottom