Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LEGITBOLICS oral tren review

That's exactly what I was looking for but I think with this cycle I'm "F" I got 6 vials of pharmacom test e & deca, I'm 5 weeks in and don't feel anything at all my weight was 217, Five weeks ago and I'm still there. So yea it is weak stuff but I know the only way to really tell is blood test but I know my body and I don't feel the same sides I normally feel with test & deca.

Legit Bolics has come through consistently for me. I look forward to using them more. I need halotestin and may hit him up now actually....

Legit Bolics has come through consistently for me. I look forward to using them more. I need halotestin and may hit him up now actually....

hes def came through.. but needs better shipping packs lol ... looks like it came from trash can, come on brotha! you know what i mean! but his products are fire.

hes def came through.. but needs better shipping packs lol ... looks like it came from trash can, come on brotha! you know what i mean! but his products are fire.
Yes packaging is a must lol. But the product is on point.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Good to hear, was curious as they have a no reship policy if it gets nabbed I was reading

Good to hear, was curious as they have a no reship policy if it gets nabbed I was reading

You guys just need to read his policy. If your stuff is truly snagged by customs he will replace it. Robert is a good guy.

have u ever tried their tren bro?
Not the injectable. Know some people that have and all excellent reviews.

Back
Top Bottom