Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LEGITBOLICS oral tren review

She's got to be pretty lucky for me to eat that hahahahaha, well I ain't eating no red snapper from the bar

No gf? Bf? Lizards?

Lol nothing better than a bloody mary

I met my wife in a strip club.. Lol she was dancing. I was like.. Fuck. I want that .

If I pick you up and have you naked in 5 hours or less I ain't eating shit unless I'm completely drunk then I'll think about it hahaha

If I pick you up and have you naked in 5 hours or less I ain't eating shit unless I'm completely drunk then I'll think about it hahaha

Like, me me!? Yey!! I hate condoms

Condoms suck I can't stand wearing one. Good thing I don't have to use them anymore, My girl hates them also

My girl fixed.. I get to treat her like my cum dumpster

Ok guys night two and it was chest night. I had a pretty good workout but my food I had before the gym gave me heart burn really bad so I was feeling bad, I still lifted somewhat heavy. Flat bench 315-10x 335-8x 365-6x incline was 225-10x 275-8x 315-6x. I did the rest of my usual workout but I just figured I would put my presses in there, didn't take any pictures out of town at a random gym I didn't know anyone didn't want to look like a fool hahaha. I will say my body temp is up there and I notice my temper is getting crazy but nothing I can't somewhat manage. I'll post more as time goes on

Much like JP I had a pretty decent workout. Trained shoulders. Seeing some increased aggression for sure as well as the desire to just keep repping shit. Lifts are going up slowly but surly. Weighed in at 264 this evening.
Going to move to 1mg starting tomorrow.

Ok guys night two and it was chest night. I had a pretty good workout but my food I had before the gym gave me heart burn really bad so I was feeling bad, I still lifted somewhat heavy. Flat bench 315-10x 335-8x 365-6x incline was 225-10x 275-8x 315-6x. I did the rest of my usual workout but I just figured I would put my presses in there, didn't take any pictures out of town at a random gym I didn't know anyone didn't want to look like a fool hahaha. I will say my body temp is up there and I notice my temper is getting crazy but nothing I can't somewhat manage. I'll post more as time goes on

Much like JP I had a pretty decent workout. Trained shoulders. Seeing some increased aggression for sure as well as the desire to just keep repping shit. Lifts are going up slowly but surly. Weighed in at 264 this evening.
Going to move to 1mg starting tomorrow.
Thanks guys.. Your both going be at 1mg day? Splitting dose? Yall look good

Thanks guys.. Your both going be at 1mg day? Splitting dose? Yall look good

The half life on this stuff is hard to figure out but from what I gathered just googling stuff is its about 6-8 hours. So I do plan to split dose 1mg ED

Back
Top Bottom